Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
(06-Feb-2021, 18:39)eladeb Wrote: Mine is Lp47  gold both.
Same irritating noise before freezing.

Uploaded the problem to youtube.
https://youtu.be/_NKZCoX_W50

Enjoy /-:&

Mine are N42P and N39N ; gold both
Exactly same issue (or echo sometimes, or no sound from the speaker not connected with Toslink)
Everything was great before update...
I have some good news. I was provided with a first beta fix for me to try on a variety of sources on my system. I've tested it extensively last night and this morning. With the exception of switching the Optical Autoswitch on to: 

1. see if it worked
2. see if it caused a problem

I found that it did not work and it did cause the speakers to pause. When I sent a detailed narrative report from the app (help section) which also sends all the internal data from the speakers, I told Devialet engineers (my data goes directly to engineers and not customer service) that the new firmware update was stable except for the autoswitch. Hopefully, they'll get something released to everyone soon, but I'm happy to report that other than the one small glitch, I've had the speakers working flawlessly from:

Roon via ethernet
Apple TV via AirPlay 2
TV via Toslink (Optical Autoswitch set to OFF)

I'll report back when I hear more.

P.S. The engineers can't reproduce my problems in house.
(09-Feb-2021, 17:26)bravocharlie Wrote: I have some good news. I was provided with a first beta fix for me to try on a variety of sources on my system. I've tested it extensively last night and this morning. With the exception of switching the Optical Autoswitch on to: 

1. see if it worked

I found that it did not work and it did cause the speakers to pause. When I sent a detailed narrative report from the app (help section) which also sends all the internal data from the speakers, I told Devialet engineers (my data goes directly to engineers and not customer service) that the new firmware update was stable except for the autoswitch. Hopefully, they'll get something released to everyone soon, but I'm happy to report that other than the one small glitch, I've had the speakers working flawlessly from:

Roon via ethernet
Apple TV via AirPlay 2

Hi Do you have any update on the fix from Devialet?
(09-Feb-2021, 22:14)911lnv87 Wrote:
(09-Feb-2021, 17:26)bravocharlie Wrote: I have some good news. I was provided with a first beta fix for me to try on a variety of sources on my system. I've tested it extensively last night and this morning. With the exception of switching the Optical Autoswitch on to: 

1. see if it worked

Roon via ethernet
Apple TV via AirPlay 2

They are rolling it out to those who have been affected to make sure its solid. I've been running it all day today and expect that 2.12.5 will be released shortly. They looking for positive confirmation from others that have had issues before wide release (my guess). 

In summary, its coming and it works (at least for me).
(09-Feb-2021, 22:31)bravocharlie Wrote:
(09-Feb-2021, 22:14)911lnv87 Wrote:

1. see if it worked

Roon via ethernet
Apple TV via AirPlay 2

They are rolling it out to those who have been affected to make sure its solid. I've been running it all day today and expect that 2.12.5 will be released shortly. They looking for positive confirmation from others that have had issues before wide release (my guess). 

In summary, its coming and it works (at least for me).

Hopefully i will be hearing form the customer service person i have been in touch with soon, thanks for keep us updarted
This is pretty nice! Roon 1.8 seems like a treat. 

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Hi guys,
Got today the 2.12.5 what the f*** my phantoms sound like DOS1 again! really.iwas blown away (:
Or is it the roon 1.8 upgrade.
Has anyone with 2.12.5 can hear the deference?

Il keep update if the disconnections are still there.
(10-Feb-2021, 12:44)eladeb Wrote: Hi guys,
Got today the 2.12.5 what the f*** my phantoms sound like DOS1 again! really.iwas blown away (:
Or is it the roon 1.8 upgrade.
Has anyone with 2.12.5 can hear the deference?

Il keep update if the disconnections are still there.

Glad to hear! I haven't received 2.12.5 yet so I can't tell if there is a difference.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Firmware 2.12.5 has been released. Everything seems to be to normal.
I’m still on 2.12.3.
No sign of update available or assurance my issue is resolved. I will try contact again.
Can I ask how you know if it has been released as mine says system is up to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk