Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
The rollback procedure are interesting (:
If devialet not gonna fix the issues in the next 2 weeks.

Im gone revert back...
@dpham8
Btw...
After reverting you can stil update again to 2.12.3 ?
(05-Feb-2021, 23:07)invictus005 Wrote: Yes, everyone is experiencing this issue. Different people just describe it differently. For 4 days now. There’s no fix.

I am not experiencing this issue (two mid-2017 Golds) and I don’t think I am alone. Since everyone on 2.12.3 firmware by definition has the same software it could be that the problems are due to variances in hardware. As we know Devialet has made minor changes to the hardware spec on an ongoing basis throughout the product lifecycle. If everyone reports the first three characters of their serial number when describing their problems here we may be able to spot a pattern. If there is one I am sure Devialet can.

I am guessing, and this is pure speculation, that there is a problem in the hardware abstraction layer of DOS, which is causing the new firmware to behave differently on Phantoms of different vintages and hardware configurations. The problems are definitely not affecting all units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine are K45P

Two issues since update

1. Left speaker just muted
2. Left speaker jitter and echo
3. Right speaker mute

Total reboot and now ok, but only matter of time

mine is N28P.
after upgrade to 2.12.3,the egg's name changes from 'gold phantom' to "phantom I gold".
everything works fine!
Gold x2 and Silver x3 made in 2016. No problems what so ever. Haven't tried AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth though. Can still stream 24/192 over toslink without any problems, but I'm sure the signal gets downsampled.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
L41P &L46P
Phantom I Silver

My issue:
It play well in stereo for a few hours then 1speaker freeze and mute and the other start to distort and make weird noise then freeze and mute. So I reboot then with either the 10 second press after unplug or sending report and back again..
Mine is Lp47 gold both.
Same irritating noise before freezing.

Uploaded the problem to youtube.
https://youtu.be/_NKZCoX_W50

Enjoy /-:&
(06-Feb-2021, 18:39)eladeb Wrote: Mine is Lp47 gold both.

Just watched your video and it is exactly the same problem for me this morning. Hard reset and I have been stable for the day since, but it will be back! Mine was also the left speaker, with the jitter noise. I submitted a ticket to Devialet and await some kind of solution.

I have two classics both Ethernet connection to switch.

(06-Feb-2021, 18:39)eladeb Wrote: Mine is Lp47  gold both.

That's truly an annoying sound!
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(06-Feb-2021, 09:39)eladeb Wrote: The rollback procedure are interesting (:
If devialet not gonna fix the issues in the next 2 weeks.

Im gone revert back...
@dpham8
Btw...
After reverting you can stil update again to 2.12.3 ?

Yes, I see the notice in the app for an update.  So yes, you can update again but I am not going to update until I am sure Devialet has fixed the issue.
Stereo: Phantom Silvers, Dialogue, Branches
Home Theater: Pre/Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, Amp: Emotiva XPA-5, Fronts & Center: Anthony Gallo Strada 2, Surrounds: Anthony Gallo A'Divas, Subwoofer: Anthony Gallo TR-3D