Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
(11-Feb-2021, 20:40)tsmithpam Wrote: Still no fix for me.
Losing the will with these!
Submitted 5 error tickets and numerous emails and just keep getting the same reply. A fix is coming soon! It’s been well over a week.
Hope that beta fix is holding up for you all so they issue it officially ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the FW update yesterday to test and it has proved to be reliable, i have played the speakers most of the day yesterday and have had no issue at all.
I just report to Devialet that on my side i was all good.
Tested 2.12.5 ...for the lasr 3 days.
Stable...
So weird how they managed to mess this up again... Glad folks are having less issues now.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
(12-Feb-2021, 01:03)eladeb Wrote: Tested 2.12.5 ...for the lasr 3 days.
Stable...

How did you get it?
@mayorcesar
You can open a case and ask for it.
(09-Feb-2021, 17:26)bravocharlie Wrote: I have some good news. I was provided with a first beta fix for me to try on a variety of sources on my system. I've tested it extensively last night and this morning. With the exception of switching the Optical Autoswitch on to: 

1. see if it worked
2. see if it caused a problem

I found that it did not work and it did cause the speakers to pause. When I sent a detailed narrative report from the app (help section) which also sends all the internal data from the speakers, I told Devialet engineers (my data goes directly to engineers and not customer service) that the new firmware update was stable except for the autoswitch. Hopefully, they'll get something released to everyone soon, but I'm happy to report that other than the one small glitch, I've had the speakers working flawlessly from:

Roon via ethernet
Apple TV via AirPlay 2
TV via Toslink (Optical Autoswitch set to OFF)

I'll report back when I hear more.

P.S. The engineers can't reproduce my problems in house.

Problems are back after days of stability. Sound distortion, speaker goes missing, etc. All connected via Ethernet.