Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
@tsmithpam
  I believe that they publish the FW to multiple regions .
wait a few hours and try again.
Ok
Thanks
Sounds promising overall though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-Feb-2021, 13:37)bravocharlie Wrote: Firmware 2.12.5 has been released. Everything seems to be to normal.

Hi Glad to hear you received the update, can you tell me how you got it as i do not see it when i go in the app? Did Devialet Pushed it to you directly? Where are you located?
No update for me yet in the USA ...
Im not sure its buplic yet.
(10-Feb-2021, 17:51)eladeb Wrote: Im not sure its buplic yet.

Devialet can make fw updates available on a selective or general basis, but from the customer's perspective the process is exactly the same: downloading via the app.  At this point they seem to be enabling it only for customers who have logged tickets with the problems it is designed to fix.  Especially given the fiasco that was the 2.12.3 release I would expect them to hold off and really ensure this is stable before making it available as a generally available update.  Customers not experiencing symptoms should not be in any hurry (my own system for instance seems to be completely stable and I am quite happy on 2.12.3).  Customers who have logged tickets with symptoms like those described in this thread should be given access to the fix soon, if not I would recommend you chase through your ticket.
Firmware 2.12.5 is fantastic. So far very stable and sounds incredible.
I just got 2.12.5 pushed to me, and i am testing! So happy to be able to hear my speaker again, let's see how it goes. Just weird to be a beta tester for products you buy this price!
Pleased to hear solutions are being found and seem ok. Happy for you guys, but bit miffed I’m still waiting. I’ve followed up one of my tickets and will see what happens!
I’m in the UK if that makes any difference.

Still no fix for me.
Losing the will with these!
Submitted 5 error tickets and numerous emails and just keep getting the same reply. A fix is coming soon! It’s been well over a week.
Hope that beta fix is holding up for you all so they issue it officially ASAP.