Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
(03-Feb-2021, 18:37)bravocharlie Wrote:
(03-Feb-2021, 08:29)The source Wrote: @bravocharlie
Can you try from the app  send "report a problem* and submit.
And try playing again?

I submit report a problem every time it happens. I'm sure they love me at Devialet, but I think the more people who make reports, the faster they will address the bugs. As I said before, I had a similar issue with the last release which they resolved by adding the optical auto switch in the app (I think because of all the testing and cooperation I had with them). And, now that I think about it, I will turn off the optical autoswtich on the speaker I have Toslink connected to. I think that may solve my problem. It was defaulted to "on" after the update.

Prior to the updates released this week, anytime I was using the Toslink input, I would go onto the app and manually switch to it. I think in autoswitch mode, it doesn't play nicely with Toslink. I'll report back.
The latest from Devialet:

Thank you for the detailed report !
So we are indeed thinking there is a link to pausing the payback or switch sources.
Our dev team is investigating the different bug reports received.
I'll update you with the news as soon as I can.
@bravocharlie
Keep posting i have the same ticket open in to past week.
Im sending logs like a maniac (:
In my case after few hours the phantom freezing 🥶.

Btw...
There's so many bugs because the main product unfortunately isnt good/stable enough.
(05-Feb-2021, 22:44)eladeb Wrote: @bravocharlie

Btw...
There's so many bugs because the main product unfortunately isnt good/stable enough.

I have the same issue, it works well for a few hours, then start to have some distrortion then freeze.

Btw...

Guys my two phantom golds are basically useless now. I can’t airplay, doesn’t work with optical to my TV and Spotify connect doesn’t work...
Anyone experiencing this issue? Any resolutions? I’ve tried turning off and on power..no idea what to do...
(05-Feb-2021, 22:49)Yar36 Wrote:

Btw...

Guys my two phantom golds are basically useless now. I can’t airplay, doesn’t work with optical to my TV and Spotify connect doesn’t work...
Anyone experiencing this issue? Any resolutions? I’ve tried turning off and on power..no idea what to do...

Yes, everyone is experiencing this issue. Different people just describe it differently. For 4 days now. There’s no fix.
Every time a log is submitted, the system unfreezes. It’s easier to submit a log than to restart the speakers. I’ve been submitting logs every time I switch sources and system crashes.
You're all have to open tickets so they know what were experiencing!
(05-Feb-2021, 23:13)invictus005 Wrote: Every time a log is submitted, the system unfreezes. It’s easier to submit a log than to restart the speakers. I’ve been submitting logs every time I switch sources and system crashes.

How do you actually submit a log?
(06-Feb-2021, 05:18)ARandomMan Wrote:
(05-Feb-2021, 23:13)invictus005 Wrote: Every time a log is submitted, the system unfreezes. It’s easier to submit a log than to restart the speakers. I’ve been submitting logs every time I switch sources and system crashes.

How do you actually submit a log?

On Devialet’s app, click help, then enter your name, email, short description of the issue, and hit send.
Hello,

Has any tried to reverting back to the previous firmware.  I was frustrated as everyone here with my pair of Phantom Golds which were completely useless after updating to 2.12.3. 

I used the procedures posted here by photometer: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Classic-...t+firmware

How to rollback the firmware: Turn off, wait for 7 seconds, Turn on, wait for 3 seconds - repeat the process 4 times.  In this case, turn off means unplug, and turn on means replug back in.

My Golds are now back to 2.11.5.  They are working well again.  Lesson learned with updating to the latest firmware. Thanks to the Devialet Chat forum, Super Bowl is going to be great!
Stereo: Phantom Silvers, Dialogue, Branches
Home Theater: Pre/Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, Amp: Emotiva XPA-5, Fronts & Center: Anthony Gallo Strada 2, Surrounds: Anthony Gallo A'Divas, Subwoofer: Anthony Gallo TR-3D