Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
I received an email from Devialet support two days ago asking whether I'm happy with the new coating on my Od'A. It's almost as if the more positive things I write about Devialet here, the nicer they get.  Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(05-Jan-2019, 04:07)Pim Wrote: I received an email from Devialet support two days ago asking whether I'm happy with the new coating on my Od'A. It's almost as if the more positive things I write about Devialet here, the nicer they get.  Smile

Ummmm.....   If the reverse is true, this could be VERY bad news for @Hifi_swlon ..... Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I once got a phone call from a Devialet customer care agent. Was not expecting it since my ticket was open for quite some time via email and not a great response.

But he explained me they were a bit understaffed due to holidays. Very nice person, in fact spoke my language (Dutch). Solved my issue on the spot and asked whether there was something else he could assist me with.

He told me that they try to have someone in the team who can speak any language, for our convenience, and they are all motivated, quite a few of them owning Devialet products themselves.
(05-Jan-2019, 09:53)Confused Wrote:
(05-Jan-2019, 04:07)Pim Wrote: I received an email from Devialet support two days ago asking whether I'm happy with the new coating on my Od'A. It's almost as if the more positive things I write about Devialet here, the nicer they get.  Smile

Ummmm.....   If the reverse is true, this could be VERY bad news for @Hifi_swlon ..... Sad

Ouch! Sad Angel

To be honest I’m glad some people get good service, but that doesn’t mean they’re a good company, far from it.

Fortunately for me, Devialet are already rock bottom in my opinion and I have zero expectations, so I’m pretty safe.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

just to update...the replacement remote arrived. and the dial works. this is a good thing.

however...and not sure if its a strange kind of karma (or some kind of really obscure maliciousness as noted in the posts above they clearly are monitoring this site and potentially rewarding the positive comments)...but as soon as I paired the remote the phono amp no longer works in stereo. the right channel no longer works from the phono input. the left stereo signal is the only one that is output. all connections, settings and configs have been troubleshot.

It's particularly interesting as it works as normal in streaming mode. so its not a dead channel or a connection issue.

I've made the inquiry into their customer service team and was asked to make a video, which I've sent in...lets see how this gets resolved...and how long it takes.
D200, Sonus Faber Olympica I, Linn LP12
@Pim
Would you mind to show more photo of your updated Devialet OdA with new coating? from closer look to far look? I am really interested to see how it looks like. Appreciated.

That's the new colour. As you can see, the back lids are a little bit darker but it's not something I'm too worried about. The remote has also been redone.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(26-Jan-2019, 22:28)Pim Wrote: That's the new colour. As you can see, the back lids are a little bit darker but it's not something I'm too worried about. The remote has also been redone.

beautiful....!
(26-Jan-2019, 22:28)Pim Wrote: That's the new colour. As you can see, the back lids are a little bit darker but it's not something I'm too worried about. The remote has also been redone.

Thanks for sharing mate. Very good services indeed!!! I will always support companies who offers best service!
(27-Jan-2019, 04:25)PeppaPig Wrote:

Thanks for sharing mate. Very good services indeed!!! I will always support companies who offers best service!

To be honest, I wouldn't care if it came back in chrome, black or whatever. I just want it to be stable and sound good.
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.