Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Devialet Predictions for 2020
daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:Devialet release note web page: apparently the Expert range does not exist...
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/secti...lease-Note

The latest DOS version for Expert: 2.2.4 (1 year old).
The latest DOS version for Phantom: 2.9.0 (1 day old).

Is it still necessary to consume our energy for predictions?...  Sad

For some reason your post remined me of the clip below, with the Expert being the guy on John Cleese's shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(04-Feb-2020, 13:50)Confused Wrote:
daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:Devialet release note web page: apparently the Expert range does not exist...
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/secti...lease-Note

The latest DOS version for Expert: 2.2.4 (1 year old).
The latest DOS version for Phantom: 2.9.0 (1 day old).

Is it still necessary to consume our energy for predictions?...  Sad

For some reason your post remined me of the clip below, with the Expert being the guy on John Cleese's shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0d8kpybVg

A wonderful (and funny) analogy...
(01-Jan-2020, 22:57)struts Wrote: Wondering if the unification of the three product lines under DOS 2 will actually happen this year, and if so if it will bring the anticipated benefits (RAAT support for Phantom tops my list).  The new app, although it is functionally somewhat of a Minimal Viable Product, seems stable and the UX design is nice.  Good start.  

Also looking forward to something, anything, for all the long suffering Expert owners - particularly those that forked out for the Core Infinity upgrade.  Ever hopeful.

Happy New Year folks!
Tonight  April 29 th, I checked my Devialet App in my iPhone and the app asked for an upgrade and after I was surprised that I was updated to 2.10.0 but I could not see
any news for that release on the official Devialet Website?? Someone know what is this new upgrade mean and added features??
(29-Apr-2020, 05:06)rogmay Wrote:
(01-Jan-2020, 22:57)struts Wrote: Wondering if the unification of the three product lines under DOS 2 will actually happen this year, and if so if it will bring the anticipated benefits (RAAT support for Phantom tops my list).  The new app, although it is functionally somewhat of a Minimal Viable Product, seems stable and the UX design is nice.  Good start.  

Also looking forward to something, anything, for all the long suffering Expert owners - particularly those that forked out for the Core Infinity upgrade.  Ever hopeful.

Happy New Year folks!
Tonight  April 29 th, I checked my Devialet App in my iPhone and the app asked for an upgrade and after I was surprised that I was updated to 2.10.0 but I could not see
any news for that release on the official Devialet Website?? Someone know what is this new upgrade mean and added features??
Are you talking about Devialet Expert Remote app ?
(29-Apr-2020, 07:18)flusch Wrote:

Happy New Year folks!

Phantom DOS I think, considering this topic: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-DOS-2-10-0
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(29-Apr-2020, 07:18)flusch Wrote:

Happy New Year folks!
Phantom: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-DOS-2-10...3#pid92543
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.

Happy New Year folks!

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...t-App-1-11