Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.10.0
Just updated my Phantom Gold pair to 2.10.0.

Anyone seen any release notes?

No obvious differences yet, hope it’s more stable than 2.9!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(28-Apr-2020, 01:38)interestedphantom Wrote: Just updated my Phantom Gold pair to 2.10.0.

Yes I am not happy with 2.9 either. Fine for playing music but when using the dialog I get frequent instances of sound degrading to echoing, then stuttering, then disappearing. Need to go into the app settings and tap each phantom (the thing that makes it do a cymabl sound) to make it re-establish the stream properly.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
Upgraded just now also. Went super smooth and didn't have to redo the set up. I don't see notes either.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
No AirPlay 2 yet it seems... (unless it requires an update on Apple side too?)
Updated as well, app crashed right after pressing update >_> My golds updated regardless, but I was a bit nervous for a few seconds.
Any RAAT in 2.10.0?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
After upgrading to 2.10.0, the volume became a little smaller and the sound became a little softer. Phantom silver 2ea.
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
(28-Apr-2020, 01:38)interestedphantom Wrote: Just updated my Phantom Gold pair to 2.10.0.

Just updated as well. Interesting detail, I am using UPnP and it would now show the track name and cover in the Devialet app. Can now also correctly Play/Pause the UPnP stream Smile Also quite helpful when using the Apple Watch as a remote.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
Tomorrow morning they say on Twitter for the release notes. 

https://twitter.com/devialet/status/1255...73152?s=21
I feel like the bass response has changed somehow on the Golds.