Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 'Touching News'?
Devialet's website has been updated with a "45 DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL" banner
Its pretty much as Guillaume said; anything/everything Phantom and/or related free for 45 days. Where they gonna come up with all those Branches!?! Guess that's one way to dump all those jars of cold cream ;-)
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
What happened to the 90 days? Bit bizarre?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(18-Sep-2015, 22:46)Hifi_swlon Wrote: What happened to the 90 days?  Bit bizarre?

It's for stereo config (sorry... Big Grin )
I received their 45-day free trial promotion email. But, is that it?
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(19-Sep-2015, 04:20)hk6230 Wrote: I received their 45-day free trial promotion email. But, is that it?

Yes - aren't you feeling the intense and extraordinary emotion, or is your Dialog not working?
Antipodes CX and EX and P1 and P2 (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England