Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and bluray movies
Take a look at:

Unofficial Devialet Chat Forum / The Unofficial Devialet Chat Forum / Tweaker's Corner / Are the Copyright restrictions make your sound worst ?

Some points relevant to this post
(05-Aug-2014, 05:43)mixart Wrote: I'm looking forward to that.

Hi,

Long wait for my report! Hey, you're right, the analog output sounds better. more like the real cinema sound, bold, impressive and shaking bottom freq. Nothing wrong with the dig out on the Oppo but the analog betters it quite a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
What kind of cabling (brand) do you use when connecting the oppo to the devialet? Does it take an expensive analog cable to better the digital output?

(07-Nov-2014, 20:15)Mikeeo Wrote:
(05-Aug-2014, 05:43)mixart Wrote: I'm looking forward to that.

Hi,

Long wait for my report! Hey, you're right, the analog output sounds better. more like the real cinema sound, bold, impressive and shaking bottom freq. Nothing wrong with the dig out on the Oppo but the analog betters it quite a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion/Mike