Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
(16-Dec-2014, 14:30)darthsteph Wrote: Euh... I'm not joking !

Sorry - I didn't mean you - I was actually thinking of the silly comments I'd made Tongue
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
Here is some information about the Phantom on the frontpage of the Devialet website
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
More interesting info on the Soundstage website...

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.ph...ember-2014

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(16-Dec-2014, 14:56)GuillaumeB Wrote: More interesting info on the Soundstage website...

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.ph...ember-2014

Guillaume

An interesting section from that article :

"Not formally part of either Phantom, but designed to work in conjunction with them, is a forthcoming product called Dialog ($349), which is essentially a purpose-built computer designed specifically to stream music to Devialet's speakers over a network, without the need for a formal computer. Users can control Dialog and the speakers through an app that Devialet is finishing development on now.

So the Dialog will act as a source.... hopefully it will work with their amps as well...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
So, still a price tag of 2k euro
two in the livingroom, one in bedroom, kitchen, now only 8k!?

All we hifi nerds think its cheap and is in a age where we have the Money, so this will not be a mass market product, mid hifi maybe?

Even if they sound like heaven, it still not a product for hifi use
24 units and you get a pair of Wilson Alexia, i'll still take the Alexia!
(16-Dec-2014, 15:10)stefanfreij Wrote: So, still a price tag of 2k euro
two in the livingroom, one in bedroom, kitchen, now only 8k!?

All we hifi nerds think its cheap and is in a age where we have the Money, so this will not be a mass market product, mid hifi maybe?

Even if they sound like heaven, it still not a product for hifi use
24 units and you get a pair of Wilson Alexia, i'll still take the Alexia!

Can I run one off a 12v supply in my Beemer? Plus a water proof one for the garden?
(16-Dec-2014, 15:22)Confused Wrote: ... Plus a water proof one for the garden?

Or shower...
(16-Dec-2014, 15:22)Confused Wrote: Can I run one off a 12v supply in my Beemer? Plus a water proof one for the garden?

Well Devialet were seen with Tesla (the class leading electric vehicle) so maybe they will be fitted in there soon.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Just got an e-mail from Devialet which says this about the DIALOG. Sounds extremely interesting Smile

DIALOG is an intelligent audio router which, in association with the new Devialet application, makes your life easier :
- unique interface combining all your digital contents (stored or online) in an intuitive and smooth way, whatever the file formats (from MP3 to HD audio)
- communication and synchronisation between your Devialet products throughout your home, via a dedicated and powerful network which is open to all your guests
Accessible from your smartphone, tablet or computer, DIALOG is compatible with all Devialet products*.
All of you have mail...

From Devialet! Explaining not only the Phantom, but also the Dialogue
Oslo: sources: Mac Mini/Itunes/Audirvana,  glassfiber toslink/Mapleshade clearview USB to D200;
Double helix to Gallo Strada 2 with mapleshade stands, TR3 subwoofer.

Spain: Oppo 95 vacuumstate modded, Kimber select 1021, Linn Classik Movie Di to Gallo Solos through Goertz Python cable