Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet vs Everything Else
(30-Jul-2018, 18:02)no32 Wrote: D1 and Dev 800 is an exceptional combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to own 140 expert pro, but sold it.
To me the midrange was too thin sounding.
I now got the gryphon diablo 120/dac, and to me the gryphon is superior
You've repeated that at least ten times so far on this forum. You don't think it's more than enough?

EDIT: Finn has deleted a couple of his posts.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(17-Jul-2020, 19:54)Delija Wrote: You've repeated that at least ten times so far on this forum. You don't think it's more than enough?
?????
(18-Jul-2020, 08:48)Sorensen Wrote:
(17-Jul-2020, 19:54)Delija Wrote: You've repeated that at least ten times so far on this forum. You don't think it's more than enough?
?????

I think the author is referring to Finn.
Of course.

You made your point. Ten times Smile No need to repeat it any more.

Maybe someone doesn't need new software upgrades? For it's main purpose - it's working just perfect. Roon or UPnP - you choose.

Does AVM have crossover for subwoofer(s) integration? For me it's a "must have" feature. E.g. that's why Gryphon Diablo was "no go".
BTW, how many software upgrades did you have for AVM? Smile

p.s. AVM products are more than great! Wink

Delija . No AVM has no crossover for supwoofers and that i know before i bye AVM , about Software update Ofcorse devialet had many before Pro. But after Pro ??? I bye Devialet and sell Mcintosh 6900 , and Devialet In that time was great , there was update ,170 ,become 200 , and so on, many software update , so i never say that Devialet is bad, but after Pro, and you know the storie.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I learned so much in this thread! Awesome
(02-Mar-2023, 00:58)CameronCalifornia Wrote: I learned so much in this thread! Awesome

Me too Smile 

I've just visited the AVM site and took a brief look at AVM 8.3. Seems to me an excellent device. All in one unit, with quite enough power for most users (regarding to room size and speakers we have), with tubes in the preamp section! 

Very curious to listen to it. if @Finn is around the corner, I would appreciate him sharing his experience with AVM and expressing his opinion about AVM vs Devialet.
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables