Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialetchat is blocked by network administrator
This morning, when trying to access this site, my browser pop up with a Dell logo and stating the site has been blocked by network administrator. I wonder it is blocked by the Chinese famed "Great Wall firewall" or just a hitch on the service provider.

I have to use VPN to access the site now.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Not aware of any blocks being out in place at our end. A possible but unlikely reason could be if you're accessing the site so much that our ISP has some network intrusion detection in place that's triggered and put up a temporary block, but I'd like to think they set the threshold pretty high on that!
No, the site is blocked on all devices. My mobile using mobile network data access, Tapatalk, and web browser access.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Is this all devices on the same network - i.e. with the same external source IP address?
It'll be interesting if it clears in a few hours, or perhaps up to 24 hours or so. If so then it could well be our ISP but I think that's fairly unlikely. I tend to accidentally lock myself out of sites sometimes when testing by doing a thorough network port scan, and the intrusion detection can kick in and block me out!
No, the devices are not on the same network. I had tried using my mobile data connection which has the same result. It could be China's Great Firewall in effect.

Working on iPad without a hitch here. Will check on laptop later in the day.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Had a problem accessing via Tapatalk today on my mobile. Resolved now
Hi,

I am from Hong Kong, have problem getting to the site the whole morning, from both my desktop PC as well as my mobile phone. I think this could be a setting problem on the site, perhaps a mis-configuration. Hope this won't happen next time.
Could be an issue with the server. It does get bogged down sometimes. I'll take a look.
And finally, it is accessible now without VPN.