Poll: Attributes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Innovation/technical excellence
0.53%
1 0.53%
Physical design
1.05%
2 1.05%
Flexibility and simplicity (configurator, dual mono)
2.11%
4 2.11%
Non obsolescence (releases via EVO)
1.58%
3 1.58%
Individual customer service
8.42%
16 8.42%
Equipment reliability
1.58%
3 1.58%
Marketing and general communication
25.79%
49 25.79%
Delivering on promises
25.79%
49 25.79%
SAM feature
1.05%
2 1.05%
AIR feature
32.11%
61 32.11%
Total 190 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deviate's worst attributes
Since there's no weighting for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, mine would be:

1. Customer service
2. Air
3. Communication

Individual Customer Service - had a few bad runs, and even though they came good and did the right thing it was too much of a fight and left a bad taste. Air is obvious, so is communication I guess.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I struggle to find anything I don't like.
I suggested a display on the remote back in 2011 and was told they would look into it but they came back a few weeks later saying the battery life would be unsatisfactory. A bit of a shame since I detest touch screens so pretty well never use the iphone app. The tactility of the remote is one of my favourite aspects of my amp.
I know some people have put a huge effort into Air and not got it to work. Whilst I did quite a lot of feedback during the development of V1 of Air, which I preferred, and have had some problems getting V2 to work it has now been working for over a year with only the odd network related glitch.
I have not voted in this survey.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I voted for marketing simply because they supply zero paperwork outlining technical specs.

I would have loved to received a comprehensive manual the like of which every other hi end manufacturer would supply.
I know it's on the website... well some of it is anyway.