Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Entreq grounding boxes
Another update for those that are interested. I'm into week 2 with the Atlantis ground cables. Every evening has felt as though I've been rediscovering my music.

I have absolutely no idea how it works, and neither does anyone else bar possibly Per-Olof and his inner circle at Entreq.

However this is the dog's bollocks. The mutt's nuts. The bee's knees.

I though the Apollos were rather special but this is something else...

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(26-Nov-2014, 19:28)GuillaumeB Wrote: Another update for those that are interested. I'm into week 2 with the Atlantis ground cables. Every evening has felt as though I've been rediscovering my music.

I have absolutely no idea how it works, and neither does anyone else bar possibly Per-Olof and his inner circle at Entreq.

Guillaume

Do you connect both of the Atlantis spades to the same ground post on the Tellus?

Did your cables get this special treatment?
[Image: entreq_cables.jpg]
(26-Nov-2014, 19:39)mauidan Wrote:
(26-Nov-2014, 19:28)GuillaumeB Wrote: Another update for those that are interested. I'm into week 2 with the Atlantis ground cables. Every evening has felt as though I've been rediscovering my music.

Guillaume

Do you connect both of the Atlantis spades to the same ground post on the Tellus?

Did your cables get this special treatment?
[Image: entreq_cables.jpg]

Haha! Brilliant Dan!!! Tongue

I use separate posts for the Atlantis spades.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(26-Nov-2014, 19:45)GuillaumeB Wrote: Haha! Brilliant Dan!!! Tongue

I use separate posts for the Atlantis spades.

Guillaume

Glad you liked the picture.

I'm wondering if you used a short jumper cable to connect the Apollo to two ground posts, if it would improve the performance.
Hi,

Maybe i put my last post in the wrong section Confused

Will be trying the new Entreq boxes that arrive soon (atlantis builtin)
He just live 45 min. from me, hi lend me anything Smile
- New Silver Tellus
- New Minimus

Will be giving a verdict as soon they arrive!
(30-Nov-2014, 14:55)stefanfreij Wrote: Hi,

Maybe i put my last post in the wrong section Confused

Will be trying the new Entreq boxes that arrive soon (atlantis builtin)
He just live 45 min. from me, hi lend me anything Smile
- New Silver Tellus
- New Minimus

Will be giving a verdict as soon they arrive!

Hi - are these not called Olympus? I saw an Olympus box at the recent HiFi News show. It's designed to ground just one device and is bigger than the Silver Minimus. I understood there was an updated Silver Tellus coming too...

Please let us know how you get on though! Are you currently using an Entreq box with your Devialet?

Guillaume

UK
Not sure about the names
I have the Silver Tellus right now, he want me to compare
Can send pictures and give my impression
Think i get it during next week
(30-Nov-2014, 17:38)stefanfreij Wrote: Not sure about the names
I have the Silver Tellus right now, he want me to compare
Can send pictures and give my impression
Think i get it during next week

Fantastic I look forward to hearing more. Which Entreq cables are you currently using with your Devialets?

Guillaume

UK
Hi!

I´ve been following this thread with great interest.

I have now ordered a Silver Tellus with the following cables for tryout:

Challenger,Apollo,Silver,Konstantin RCA to spade
Challenger, Apollo, Copper RJ45 to spade

I´ll probably have it by the end of next week, and will report my findings!

System consist of: Devialet 200, Focal Diablo.
[/quote]

Fantastic I look forward to hearing more. Which Entreq cables are you currently using with your Devialets?

Guillaume
[/quote]

Have early Atlantis Cables Before they went in to production
Must send a picture of Micke's Entreq Collection Smile
He is the maker of the Contacts on the boxes