Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware
Anyone know if Devialet are releasing a new expert firmware.
Yes. No.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
To add to @Pim's admirably succinct answer, you might like to read this thread: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-One-week-countdown.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Never ever
(16-Jun-2020, 10:47)thumb5 Wrote: To add to @Pim's admirably succinct answer, you might like to read this thread: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-One-week-countdown.
That’s ten pages of reading to come to the same conclusion. I thought we’d save the OP some time  Tongue Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Say it like this. I have an issue with JRiver Media Center and Devialet AIR reported to Devialet Help Center. They are very helpfull and Gigabit Network is working now without issues. The problem is not completly solved  but Gigabit Network is working now with a .... be.. Version of n... Fir.... Wink
JRMC/ROON based Media Server - along C.A.P.S V4 Cortes (Win 10 Pro) -> LinkSys 5-Port Unmanaged Switch-> Media Renderer (JRMC; SoTM tx-USBexp, AQ NRG-Y3) ->Transparent AUdio Performance USB-> D220 PRO (AQ Blizzard)-> B&W 804S, Audeze LCD 2 Headphones; Audioquest Niagara 1200+AQ Blizzard; TV ->AQ Carbon Optical->D220 Pro
Why not sharing this beta release? I do not believe that this beta exist...

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
All this reminds me of the old Devialet adage. The one thing that is predicable about Devialet is that they are impossible to predict.

We shall see, or maybe not.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Hi, wake me up when the new firmware is available!

But not before! Wink  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Dear Devialet Team,
I hope some of you are reading this!  Here is an example of how to operate active customer service!  After all, you also live from us, your loyal customers!  Not so sure, the tide can turn quickly.  Sad

Here is an example of how to do it:

https://blog.roonlabs.com/roon-1-7-build-571/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria