Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.10
(25-Mar-2018, 08:32)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(24-Mar-2018, 21:57)cereal killer Wrote: I have found a work around, it'll play 24/192 via Wired Airplay but not Devialet AIR.

I highly doubt that Airplay is sending 24/192 to the Devialet. 
For what I know, when using AirPlay everything is mixed by CoreAudio and sent at th bit depth and sample rate setup in the system.

So I doubt that Airplay goes higher than 48 kHz. 

Jean-Marie

Thanks Jean - That could also explain why the headroom/volume sounded limited in output power. I reverted back to Devialet AIR, as it sounds better.

see my findings here: https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...6#pid73586
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
^ If you do a long press on the input button of the Devialet's remote you will see the resolution displayed in the amp's window for a brief period. That will tell you what you're getting.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Nice - thanks for the tip Smile

Just done this and Jean is indeed correct! Airplay was downsampling 192 to 44.1 - thanks gents
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
(24-Mar-2018, 22:19)markush Wrote: So did everyone who is part of the beta program receive an email with the link?

No. I had to re-register for the beta program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(25-Mar-2018, 10:07)disarmamant Wrote:
(24-Mar-2018, 22:19)markush Wrote: So did everyone who is part of the beta program receive an email with the link?

Yeah, so did I. A bit strange really. If you’ve registered for the beta program, why the need to do it again?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
happy to announce the firmware upgrade 12.2.10 corrected my issue of no analogue to right channel (in a dual D220Pro CI configuration).  Now both amps are working wonderfully. Thank you Devialet

Jim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
(25-Mar-2018, 11:43)Axel Wrote:
(25-Mar-2018, 10:07)disarmamant Wrote:

Yeah, so did I. A bit strange really. If you’ve registered for the beta program, why the need to do it again?

Quite so. I registered for the beta programme the day the option was offered. I haven't had anything for yonks so I probably won't bother any more.
I mainly use LP and CD now anyway and only have a tiny number of files on my computer though qobuz is good to check before buying..
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(25-Mar-2018, 17:52)f1eng Wrote:
(25-Mar-2018, 11:43)Axel Wrote:
(25-Mar-2018, 10:07)disarmamant Wrote: No. I had to re-register for the beta program.

Quite so. I registered for the beta programme the day the option was offered. I haven't had anything for yonks so I probably won't bother any more.
I mainly use LP and CD now anyway and only have a tiny number of files on my computer though qobuz is good to check before buying..
I registered as a beta tester a while back and received a reply with access instructions and the link. I did not action uploading a beta file at the time. I have, like others had no beta notifications since. I wonder if that is because I have never entered into the beta programme?

Having said that, despite being registered to receive newsletters and updates from Devialet, I never get anything from them apart from their Phantom, lost recordings and concert advertising. I rely on what members write here to ensure I am up to date or know when I should look at the latest in Devialet help. I have reregistered three further times in the hope of correcting this, but nothing changes. Clearly either Devialet staff are simply not updating their members register or there is some sort of software glitch. A bit of a PITA  Angry
@Greg

No glitch I believe, just Devialet being Devialet
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
I got an email from Judith today. It has a download link so I hope everyone got the same email Shy
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland