Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.10
(26-Mar-2018, 10:24)KIBM Wrote: Back to the important stuff - SQ has changed a bit. To me vocals are a bit more forward in the stage. 

Did you completely power down the Dev after loading the new firmware ?

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
Default Master phono input are working for me with the new firmware.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
Well no pops or clicks on USB and 24/192 is working fine too. A step forward.

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
(26-Mar-2018, 14:32)DavidP Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 13:58)DavidP Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 11:44)Axel Wrote: Hi David,
The only way I could get everything working properly again was to go back to the previous beta firmware.
Alex.

I've managed to get USB back to where I was by re-starting the Aries but no joy whatever with a fixed IP which reports 'success' but doesn't change. UPnP doesn't appear to function at all now. Not as unhappy as I can use USB but it seems two steps forwards and three steps back.
David
Patience is rewarded. Bring the network back up component by component and eventually Audirvana recognised the UPnP Devialet - which good news now seems to play DSD and 192 without hiccups and skips. I've given up trying to change the IP address and will leave Auto DCHP working as I've now got both USB and UPnP functioning to the same standard. Taken the better part of the day!
David

What do you mean by "Bring the network back up component"? 

Is there a way to get Air and uPnP working reliably in RC3?
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
(26-Mar-2018, 22:25)ssfas Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 14:32)DavidP Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 13:58)DavidP Wrote: I've managed to get USB back to where I was by re-starting the Aries but no joy whatever with a fixed IP which reports 'success' but doesn't change. UPnP doesn't appear to function at all now. Not as unhappy as I can use USB but it seems two steps forwards and three steps back.
David
Patience is rewarded. Bring the network back up component by component and eventually Audirvana recognised the UPnP Devialet - which good news now seems to play DSD and 192 without hiccups and skips. I've given up trying to change the IP address and will leave Auto DCHP working as I've now got both USB and UPnP functioning to the same standard. Taken the better part of the day!
David

What do you mean by "Bring the network back up component"? 

Is there a way to get Air and uPnP working reliably in RC3?

HI - I said "component by component" - first rebooting the router, then the NAS drive, then switching on the Devialet, then the iMac, then the Auralic Aries. Took a good few minutes before the Devialet appeared as UpNP in the Audirvana Prefs. I tried for a good few hours before switching the whole network off and then back on again as described. 

I though the fixed IP address might have cured the stuttering I was having with DSD84 and 24/192 on UPnP but that seems to be working OK now. I haven't tried Air as I don't use it.

I've tried setting the IP address using a web browser and the current DHCP allocated IP address - gets the info from the Devialet and lets you enter the new address, gateway etc - even says 'Success' but nothing changes - even after rebooting. 

David
Just upgraded with the beta program from DOS 2.2.0 BETA12 + FIRMWARE 12.2.6 to FIRMWARE 12.2.10 + DOS 2.2.0 RC3. Spotify Connect was working perfectly before and was recognized across all the iOS devices, but is now appears nowhere in the network. Have cycled the router and also turned components on sequentially, but to no avail.

I can't seem to downgrade to what I had before. Is it correct that you can return to the old DOS, but not the old firmware? Either way, I am now stuck without my Spotify Connect and my many playlists!

Has anyone faced the same problem?
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
Yesterday I also upgraded from DOS 2.2.0beta12 + firmware 12.2.6 to DOS 2.2.0 RC3 + firmware 12.2.10. I am back again to 12.2.6 because there is no USB output signal on the Devialet anymore. Playing (in) is perfect, recording (out) is not possible any longer. Shot down, usb software again, on 3 new laptops the same result. Back to 12.2.6 was very easy and it worked again within a second.
By the way: I also had the absence of Spotify(premium) connect, but because of the low quality I don't mind. I recorded in one year (almost full-time work, pffff.....) over 1.300 records in 192kHz 24 bits(Audacity) and those sound incredible via Roon on the laptop (wifi-another stock and stairs also) into the Devialet (router-Audioquest). I had very little disturbance on the Air signal since 12.2.6 playing Roon-Air. Seldom.

The absence of the USB recordsignal I reported to Devialet yesterday.
1: Atelier d'Or no.75 (1.5m. AQ RCA-XLR), Heart 2812 QuadESL.nl, Kimber 8TC, WBT, Rel StentorII, Oppo105D (surround), Vodafone Next, Quad 303.2(!Quadrepair.nl), Kef RDM1, BenQW4000i, SBooster (3x), IfiX 3x, 125 inch, Stax 507 (2x) on Stax SRM-1S, SRM D-50, all on Iso-Ac. Gaia1, 2 and 3, Kemp Isolator source and power-, Kemp QA/ SNS plugs (6x), Furutech & ALAC maincables, AQ Blizzard, Van den Hul Mainstream, Optical 8k cables, Clearaudio (Synchro+Champion2+TT3 tangential+CM Bearing+Outer Limit+StradivariV2, 530uV, 200 ohms), NUC11 i7, Samsung-980Pro, -A8, -S24Ultra, Roon Life, Netgear 108, AQ Cinnamon all, Live cable USB, AQ jitterbug 5x, WB 18TB 2x

2: 220Pro, Kef R3, Rel Studio, Oppo103EU (surround), Quad 707(mod), Kef RDM2, all on Iso Acoustics 200, Gaia 3 & 1, LG Oled55, Furutech wall outlets(3x), AQ NRG-Z3 (2m., 5x), Kemp powerstrips, Audiotool filters, Oppo HA2+PM3 + AQ cinnamon cables

1900 recorded LP's 24/192, 850 DSD 5.1 SACD (via Oppo), 4800 ripped CD's, Qubuz

New version of roon came out today, 24/192 played well but I had to leave for work shortly after so not tested on a longer session ... maybe it’s simply a driver issue with roon
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
I got my 1000pro back today. Updated to RC3 without problems and also working fine with my old configuration on AES. One thing that disturbes me is that I now have to skip through all streaming modes (AIR, Airplay, upnp, Spotify). Did I miss something or is this normal in the current releases ? Ethernet and Wlan are deactivated in the configurator and I also created a new configuration.
Has someone reported this to Devialet already ?
(27-Mar-2018, 10:39)Vivialet Wrote: Has someone reported this to Devialet already ?

V

If you have a problem(s) you should report it (them) to Devialet. The more people reporting issues, then Devialet can not only register each type of issue, but also the number of people each issue is affecting.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)