Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.3.0 + DOS 2.2.2
Last Expert pro firmware version

Version: Firmware 12.3.0 + DOS 2.2.2

Date: 11/06/2018

This is the 2.2.2 version for Expert Pro with Core Infinity. Use previous 10.x.x Firmware versions for Expert and Expert Pro without Core Infinity.
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Thanks Petter,

I've no upgraded the firmware on my D1000 Core Expert Pro. Back up and running pretty quickly and back to playing music Smile

What's the differences with this version?
THank you, Petter.
@Petter so what is the link or the ZIP file name? I have not received any mail yet..
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Thanks for posting!   You can find the download by logging in to your Devialet account and clicking on Expert Configuration.   There are release notes in the README pdf in the download.   It looks like it's primarily a finalization of the last beta14 release plus a few additional fixes including the Roon/AIR: "Transport: Device in use" error.     I haven't installed it yet, but the beta14 release has worked well for me so hopefully there won't be any surprises in this.

I also can't help but notice that the date on this release is June 11 ... two days from now!
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Thanks @mdconnelly, got it! Already installed without problems..
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Thanks! Updated without any problems Smile
Just installed - smooth - no hiccups - no immediate change in sound - 

Thanks for the heads up!
Roon/mac mini > hqplayer > sms-200 ultra and MC-3+ USB both clocked via Mutec Ref 10 > MIT Oracle MA-X AES/EBU > D440 > Dynaudio C1 MkII via MIT Matrix HD-60
(09-Jun-2018, 16:46)mdconnelly Wrote: Thanks for posting!   You can find the download by logging in to your Devialet account and clicking on Expert Configuration.   There are release notes in the README pdf in the download.   It looks like it's primarily a finalization of the last beta14 release plus a few additional fixes including the Roon/AIR: "Transport: Device in use" error.     I haven't installed it yet, but the beta14 release has worked well for me so hopefully there won't be any surprises in this.

I also can't help but notice that the date on this release is June 11 ... two days from now!

I just had another Transport Device in use error. Checked Devialet Chat (which I had not done fo a few days) - and behold, the solution was waiting for me.  Everything appears to be OK after upgrade - I just hope the dreaded Transport Device in use error has been banished forever!  Thanks for posting.
No change in sound quality is good. The beta firmware had been great.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E