Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(16-Jan-2021, 09:23)Axel Wrote:
(15-Jan-2021, 22:23)audio_engr Wrote: Did anyone using dual monoblocks noticed the changes when on Standby with this update ?

Earlier - on my 440-Pro Ci, with older FW, when I turned the 440-Pro Ci on standby, the Master would be dimly lit & the companion would be totally OFF. 
Now - with this update, both Master & Companion go to dimly lit for a few seconds & then totally OFF.

Are you using the remote or the front button?  I usually  turn my amps off from Roon. The amps turn off, the master screen dims and the companion screen goes blank. When I use the remote, a short press does the same as Roon but a long press turns everything off.

I use the remote. 

Short press = turns OFF displays on both Master & Companion after dimming.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(21-Jan-2021, 01:58)audio_engr Wrote: Short press = turns OFF displays on both Master & Companion after dimming.

You could have problem with the remote. A sticking on/off button making the contact too long and forcing complete shutdown.

I had a problem with a sticking button on my remote after something got dripped on it. The buttons are very easy to clean if that’s the case.

Just remove the four screws in the base and take the top off. The metal buttons will come out easily and can be cleaned.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus