Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 8.0
(13-May-2015, 16:44)Jnan_devi Wrote: Correct but DPM and DSD can be used already.

No Sir, at least not with my D250. After the firmware update it says in the display that I must write a new config with the new configurator. The D250 can not be used at the moment...
(13-May-2015, 16:39)Gentleman Wrote: Hi.
As already mentioned the DEVIALET configurator page can not be reached at the moment. But you need to rebuild your configuration to use the new firmware. I am afraid we have to wait again.....

What is wrong with you lot it wasn't supposed to be there till Friday !!!!!!!!!!
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
At the very least it's official; the new firmware and configurator will be available tomorrow. Excellent upgrades btw. As soon as the configurator is available tomorrow I'll upgrade My D200.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
First prize goes to AaronG, he has already upgraded. Look Page-1

I m eagerly waiting to finish off my work and get my hands on the 'D' Smile
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(13-May-2015, 16:48)Gentleman Wrote:
(13-May-2015, 16:44)Jnan_devi Wrote: Correct but DPM and DSD can be used already.

No Sir, at least not with my D250. After the firmware update it says in the display that I must write a new config with the new configurator. The D250 can not be used at the moment...

I see. how did AaronG got thru this. Anyways i will have to wait till i get my hands onto D.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I just installed it on my D120. Despite the fact that SAM 2.0 is not enabled as the online configurator is not available, I'm already going thru my favorite tracks to (try to) hear the differences Wink
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
Any, how does it sound?

I'll do it later when some brave has reported that ill works/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I checked the homepage but: We are busy updating.....
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(13-May-2015, 15:49)Jnan_devi Wrote: Excellent !. The website also looks cool! Thanks for posting this one!

RAM, Record Active Matching: your vinyl records at their best
MAT, Minimal Arithmetic Transform: DSD Engine
ICM Intelligent Cinema Mode
DPM Dynamic Power Management
SAM V2, Speaker Active Matching

I am now extremely excited!

RAM is something that really will be interesting for me as a vinyl nut. Rest too looks very promising. If this all works out trouble free, Devialet has made up for old grunge.

/Mike
Question is if SAM V2 will be an improvement for the currently SAMed speakers or that it is now possible to also support the real tough ones. Hope for the first.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands