Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrik's system.
My plan is to only have the two Devialets plugged in the powerstrip, today I have Ansuz POM powercables. If the streamerboard that Devialet is suppose to come out with I will only have the Devialets on this supply, no other components will be needed for streaming on this supply. The powersupply that I have today will power all of my network stuff (FTTH converter, router and NAS) and I have one powersupply that powers my TV, cable-tv box and Bluray.

So my system will have three supplys.

3G10 cable to Devialets.
3G4 cable to network stuff.
3G2.5 cable to non critical components.

[Image: DSC_1138_zpsj92mrbfw.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

The filter will be connected like this.

[Image: 145_1466347085_zpsi6rfmz7j.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

My little project continues, the cable from my cabinet where the rack is are in the fusepanel and the cable that goes to the meterbox is in place.

The phase will go through the maincuircuitbraker and a Klangmodule in the fuspanel (a fourth pole will be mounted on the maincuircuitbraker for this "hifi" supply), zero and ground will be connected to isolated connections so no connection to the zero and ground feeding the rest of the fusepanel.

[Image: DSC_1154_zps04oqpfhg.jpg]

In the meterbox the 30mA earthfaultbreaker (RCB) is going to be placed for this spur. The 4pol RCB is a 300mA that is on the supply to the fusepanel in the house for preventing fire (all groups that need 30mA has that in the fusepanel (they are called JFB1,2 and 3 in the picture above, only JFB1 is visable). Here is also a overvoltage protection installed to prevent damages from thunderstorms (not a direct hit but spikes on the net)

[Image: DSC_1155_zps47ihgo6v.jpg]

Second system

Klangmodul in fusepanel.

[Image: DSC_1199_zpsiimlelg0.jpg]

The phase for my hifi is connected to a fourth pole on the main cuircuitbreaker, zero and ground are seperated from the fusepanels zero and ground with isolated connections.

[Image: DSC_1200_zpsudan3jmo.jpg]

In the meterpanel a 2 pole 30mA RCB is mounted for the hifi supply.

[Image: DSC_1201_zpsiw5fmxu2.jpg]

Second system

(03-Apr-2017, 11:50)octaviars Wrote: The filter will be connected like this.

[Image: 145_1466347085_zpsi6rfmz7j.jpg]

Hello Octaviars, you can post the data of the varistors and capacitors. Many Thanks!!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
VDR 1 and 3 are 320V and VDR 2 is 18V, Cx is 220nF 275VAC and Cy is 10nF 250VAC.

I ordered from Elfa Distrelec so you can get the exact models if it is that you want just not the spec of them?

Second system

(03-Apr-2017, 18:48)octaviars Wrote: VDR 1 and 3 are 320V and VDR 2 is 18V, Cx is 220nF 275VAC and Cy is 10nF 250VAC.

I ordered from Elfa Distrelec so you can get the exact models if it is that you want just not the spec of them?

Hello Octaviars, thank you very much !!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(03-Apr-2017, 19:39)K4680 Wrote:
(03-Apr-2017, 18:48)octaviars Wrote: VDR 1 and 3 are 320V and VDR 2 is 18V, Cx is 220nF 275VAC and Cy is 10nF 250VAC.

This is for a 230VAC system so if you have other voltage you need other values and dealing with these voltages can kill you if you do it wrong just saying it so no one gets hurt!!!

Second system

(03-Apr-2017, 20:09)octaviars Wrote:
(03-Apr-2017, 19:39)K4680 Wrote:

This is for a 230VAC system so if you have other voltage you need other values and dealing with these voltages can kill you if you do it wrong just saying it so no one gets hurt!!!

Hello Oktaviars, thanks for the safety tip! I myself come from the e-technology division!
Germany / Bavaria
Got to play with the Danish Aavik U-300 integrated amplifier with built in DAC and RIAA today.

Second system