Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrik's system.
Recently bought all new equipment when I went from 5.1 to only 2 channel audio.

Devialet 200
Focal 1038Be
Clearaudio Concept MC
Auralic Aries
TaraLabs RSC Air digital XLR 110
Chord Odyssey 2
Isotek Aquarius EVO 3
Nordost Heimdall 2 Powercord
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(07-Dec-2014, 20:23)octaviars Wrote: Recently bought all new equipment when I went from 5.1 to only 2 channel audio, havent got any pictures right now.

Devialet 200
Focal 1038Be
Clearaudio Concept MC
Chord Odyssey 2

Congrats Octaviars! I am sure the D200 / Focal combination. I have always been a fan of Focal and i believe they will play nicely with Devialet. And though i am not a vinyl person, but many of the members here rave about the quality of Devialet's phono stage so i suppose you will get to enjoy that as well.

I am keen though to learn why you decided to migrate from 5.1 to 2 channels? What was driven by? system components, 5.1 vs 2 channel material availability or simply taste and preference?
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Added some new equipment to my system.

Auralic Aries (Mainly for streaming Tidal)
TaraLabs RSC Air digital XLR 110 (Aries -> Devialet)

Isotek Aquarius EVO 3
Nordost Heimdall 2 Powercord (Isotek -> Devialet)

Havent got the Aries yet but hopefully it will be shipped to me very soon.

Some pictures of my gear.

[Image: 145_1429604734.jpg]

[Image: 145_1429604679.jpg]

[Image: 145_1429604701.jpg]

The following pictures are from the updating on the power supply from my fusepanel.

[Image: 145_1428490036.jpg]

[Image: 145_1428490067.jpg]

[Image: 145_1428490079.jpg]

[Image: 145_1428490092.jpg]

[Image: 145_1428490101.jpg]

[Image: 145_1428490111.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

I love the fuse panel work you went through... That is definitely in my plans for the near future to accompany the dedicated line I installed.

A minor note on your stand... Glass Shelf and Devialet and Focal may be a bit too much on treble energy so you might want to soften things a bit.

Happy listening...

Kunter
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey
And Isotek plays very well with Devialet. enjoy
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(28-Apr-2015, 17:50)Kunter Wrote: I love the fuse panel work you went through... That is definitely in my plans for the near future to accompany the dedicated line I installed.

A minor note on your stand... Glass Shelf and Devialet and Focal may be a bit too much on treble energy so you might want to soften things a bit.

Happy listening...

Kunter

I`m planing a rebuild of my stereorack. The plan is to wallmount the Devialet above a plexishelf that the Clearaudio sits on. Not totally figured everything out how to do it so that I still kan use the cables that I have, not to much space when the cables have to bend 90 degrees back through the wall.

I have allredy got the shelf, just have to start the rebuild. 

[Image: special-ed1.jpg]

Second system

Ordered a 200 companion today so the plan to wallmount the Devialet and put the vinylplayer on a shelf is not going to happen, it will be a rebuild of the rack that I have in the wall today to get it to work with 2 Devialets.

Second system

Ordered a custom made Cabledyne silver rca to xlr cable for the link between the master and the slave. Also ordered a Cabledyne silver USB cable to go between my Aries and the Devialet. Really looking forward to geting the cables and start testing.
Also got some feet under the amps, SSC AS-PUCK that softened up the highs a little bit.

Second system

Fredrik,

Nice to see your installation! For me this was the best upgrade ever as I told you when we met at Stefans place.

I hope it will add what I had in enhanced performance. Have your TV/movie system hooked up as well with dedicated mains, the difference is staggering!

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(01-Jul-2015, 09:47)octaviars Wrote: Ordered a custom made Cabledyne silver rca to xlr cable for the link between the master and the slave. Also ordered a Cabledyne silver USB cable to go between my Aries and the Devialet. Really looking forward to geting the cables and start testing.
Also got some feet under the amps, SSC AS-PUCK that softened up the highs a little bit.

Cabledyne worked a treat in my system and balances the two units very well compared to anything else I tried.

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK