Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone seen RAAT come up on Roon?
(13-Feb-2019, 04:23)bernardl Wrote:
(12-Feb-2019, 20:09)baddog Wrote: At least in the Devialet circular window, we are treated to the Roon logo with Roon Ready (RAAT) is enabled as an input.

Indeed, pretty cool.

And if you set the configurator so that the Devialet launches with the last used source it will start up in Roon mode, which is great.

Cheers,
Bernard

And if you only have the ethernet input enabled in the configurator as I do, it doesn't matter what you set the launch setting to.

Pretty cool   :-)
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Neat indeed!
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
Would be nice if they're far on with development of an updated Configurator (realise this a Roon thread Big Grin  )
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(13-Feb-2019, 09:51)Celts88 Wrote: Would be nice if they're far on with development of an updated Configurator (realise this a Roon thread Big Grin  )

Yeah, please keep it that way (Roon thread) There's already plenty of threads going off the rails by people bitching about what they didn't get. RAAT is a wonderful thing and we should be happy about that.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(13-Feb-2019, 10:19)Pim Wrote:
(13-Feb-2019, 09:51)Celts88 Wrote: Would be nice if they're far on with development of an updated Configurator (realise this a Roon thread Big Grin  )

Yeah, please keep it that way (Roon thread) There's already plenty of threads going off the rails by people bitching about what they didn't get. RAAT is a wonderful thing and we should be happy about that.

The last 3 post mentioned the configurator, only reason why I did. I don't see any "bitching" in my post, but fully agree about trying to keep threads to the same theme and not going off track, sorry if you thought that was my intention Blush  (it wasn't Angel ).

I haven't had a chance yet to update my software, but good on Devialet & Roon for getting together to make the Expert Pro CI's RAAT compatible  Smile

PS Off topic  Dodgy, hope everything going well with your upgraded Od'A, and with the new software the upgrade feels complete now
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)