Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure pre out and sub out on 250
you need to change the "full range" selection to either high pass or low pass first.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
I did. . .I have the sub outs set to low pass. When I go into the speakers section I cannot the setting.
Do you have sam enabled? You can't use both at the same time.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I have bought a D-Premier two weeks ago and wish to use two subs REL T5 with my Guarneri Loudspeakers, one in front left, one in the back right. I want to connect them by low level connections.

What are the correct settings for it?

Mono pre-out with the subs together or stereo pre-out using the two coax inputs?

I tried to make the configuration using stereo pre-out and connected the subs but there is no sound.

Any ideas what I have to do to bring them to work?

Is there something to to in the configuration mode which is not obvious if you are a newbie?

Greets and thanks in advance

Thomas
(01-Nov-2018, 17:21)racinggreen Wrote: I have bought a D-Premier two weeks ago and wish to use two subs REL T5 with my Guarneri Loudspeakers, one in front left, one in the back right. I want to connect them by low level connections.

Mono pre-out with the subs together or stereo pre-out using the two coax inputs?

I tried to make the configuration using stereo pre-out and connected the subs but there is no sound.

Is there something to to in the configuration mode which is not obvious if you are a newbie?

Thomas
Remember to swich the pre out on. Check from your amp if it is on. Should work.
(01-Nov-2018, 19:17)Waiski Wrote:
(01-Nov-2018, 17:21)racinggreen Wrote: I have bought a D-Premier two weeks ago and wish to use two subs REL T5 with my Guarneri Loudspeakers, one in front left, one in the back right. I want to connect them by low level connections.

Thomas
Remember to swich the pre out on. Check from your amp if it is on. Should work.

To set the pre out as "ON" by default make sure after you have set up the configurator correctly you do a system reset to factory settings.  (hold down switch in from until system resets before inserting the sim,  then insert sim card with new settings.   Pre out should now stay "ON" as the default setting when you turn on system.  It's been my experience that the system does not "remember" the default settings without first doing the factory reset.