Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
My 2pcs. of 250 pro picked up today. Smile
Am now Devialetless and plugged in an Audiolab M-One into my main system. Some things sounded strangley horrible.

Mojo and headphones for the next few weeks.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Mine has been picked up as well by UPS today. Will be busy in France the coming days.
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
Devialet 220 Pro picket Up by UPS today , use now and the next 2 weeks a old Luxmann reciviver With a good riaa ,so i Can hear music ,hurraaaa.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
My amps arrived in France at noon on Monday. I’ll be using my Oppo, Neve and headphones for listening until the amps return.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Haven't received any notifications here in Hong Kong.

But I am in no rush. It may be better anyway to join the later batches after the New Year, when the support system (e.g. configurator, firmware updates) is more ready, and after everyone shared their thoughts.
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

Haven't seen an email either.  Tried chatting with Devialet support late last night, but after an hour and half of waiting in queue left message if someone could please respond to my query.

My bro's 250 Pro goes in this week to Montreal.  At least I'll get a chance to hear his in advance of mine being requested for the updates (two 220 Pro's).

Jim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
Hi did send a request (rplay) mail to Devialet that when i logged on the Devialet site i couldent find the place for requesting the upgrade

5 min lather Judith called me from France Smile and ask if she could help

Great ,must say i was surprised,so they can if they want Smile so in all this negativity around its one positive experience too Smile
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The situation at the moment in Australia. So it's going to France. Not sure about other Pro's

Himmy Pang (Devialet)

Nov 20, 08:27 CET

Dear Mr. Vliet,

Thank you for your message and my apologies for such a delayed response.

Regarding your question, may I confirm that you currently locate in Australia?
If that is the case, please be reminded that you will soon be contacted by your local distributor/ dealer.
They will be assisting you to send your unit back to Paris for the full upgrade for your Original d' Atelier.

However, if you did not purchase your Original d' Atelier from the local dealer/ distributor, we would suggest you to give them a call and let them know that your Original d' Atelier will participate for the upgrade within their region.

Hope this can help a bit.
Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to come back to us anytime again.

Thank you very much indeed.
Best regards,

Himmy Pang | Customer service & support Devialet
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Being based in Japan I have not yet been contacted by Devialet.

Since Devialet is not distributed any more in Japan as far as I know, I expect to have to send my amp to Paris once again and to be contacted after the easier customers have been upgraded. Wink

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1