Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Link Sam loudspeaker
Non riesco a trovare la pagina with the detail of the loudspeaker

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pro-sam/
https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pr...-speakers/
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - JRiver 25 - Air - D200 Expert - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - AudioPlan PowerCord S

Marietto - Italia
(31-Jul-2018, 06:13)Marietto Wrote: Non riesco a trovare la pagina with the detail of the loudspeaker

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pro-sam/
https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pr...-speakers/

Apparently, some page from devialet are unavailable !!
Error 502 / Bad gateway
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, McIntosh MA9000, Audio Physic Avantera III, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Sbooster MKII, AQVOX-SE Switch, Qobuz Studio
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro 
Roon: Nucleus+, Roon Lifetime                                                                                                                
Germany / Bavaria
I hope their website people haven't gone en vacances early!
[edit] - and the moment after I posted that, their website is working.
I am Devialetless!  Perhaps temporary?
Nord One SE NC500, Mytek Brooklyn, Melco N1A, Rega RP6/Exact, Raidho C-1.1, Shunyata Denali and cables.
I can't find the SAM list either, was looking for it the other day.
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - TQ Ultra Black - SF Olympica ii
(31-Jul-2018, 08:18)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I hope their website people haven't gone en vacances early!
[edit] - and the moment after I posted that, their website is working.

I have been trying to get to Devialet site since yesterday and all I get is bad gateway error and a Cloudflare error message saying the host is down. I have tried this morning as well and still the same. Is anyone else getting error or host down message outside Europe?
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Naim NDX, OPPO 203.
I'm on a Mac using Safari and I've been having the same problem for most of the last 3 to 4 days with the exception of a brief time yesterday or the day before. I have no trouble at all connecting using Firefox so it appears the Devialet server seems to suddenly have developed a problem with Safari.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, WireWorld Starlight ethernet cables, Cisco SG110D-05 network switch, Kimber Select speaker cables, Shunyata Alpha NR and Delta EF power cables power cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
I already contacted the Devialet support with this problem and I got this answer:
Thanks for your feedback, I raised it to our website team who will revert the webpage Page Sam Ready as soon as possible.
Please have a regular check on our page here it should be back to normal in a very short term (hopefully before middle of this week
1. HTPC + foobar2000 -> ifi iSilencer 3.0 -> Lavricables Ultimate Silver USB-Cable -> D200 -> Refine Ultima Musica GP -> Magico S3 MkII - separate room optimized with absorbers, diffusors and using audionet Carma
2. HTPC + foobar2000 -> ifi iSilencer 3.0 -> Lavricables Ultimate Silver USB-Cable -> NAD C510 -> Refine Ultima Musica XLR Cables -> Stax SRM Monitor + SR Lambda Pro
I checked one hour ago and it was working again. I had the problem with both, Safari and Firefox.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Naim NDX, OPPO 203.
The general SAM page is available, but not the SAM specific Speakers page, that's been Cactus for nearly 2 weeks (and still no good)

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
As emergency solution, simply click in the configurator „SAM“ and all SAM Ready LS are visible!
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, McIntosh MA9000, Audio Physic Avantera III, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Sbooster MKII, AQVOX-SE Switch, Qobuz Studio
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro 
Roon: Nucleus+, Roon Lifetime                                                                                                                
Germany / Bavaria