Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Link Sam loudspeaker
Non riesco a trovare la pagina with the detail of the loudspeaker

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pro-sam/
https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pr...-speakers/
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - Clearaudio Syncro Power - Achromat - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - Nuc Cirrus7  Roon Rock - Cisco sg200-08 - D220 Expert Pro Ci - PMC LB1 Signature with SAM - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - 2x BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - Audioquest Nrg Z3 - HAF Drc

Marietto - Italia
(31-Jul-2018, 06:13)Marietto Wrote: Non riesco a trovare la pagina with the detail of the loudspeaker

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pro-sam/
https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/expert-pr...-speakers/

Apparently, some page from devialet are unavailable !!
Error 502 / Bad gateway
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I hope their website people haven't gone en vacances early!
[edit] - and the moment after I posted that, their website is working.
I can't find the SAM list either, was looking for it the other day.
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
(31-Jul-2018, 08:18)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I hope their website people haven't gone en vacances early!
[edit] - and the moment after I posted that, their website is working.

I have been trying to get to Devialet site since yesterday and all I get is bad gateway error and a Cloudflare error message saying the host is down. I have tried this morning as well and still the same. Is anyone else getting error or host down message outside Europe?
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Auralic Aries G2, OPPO 203.
I'm on a Mac using Safari and I've been having the same problem for most of the last 3 to 4 days with the exception of a brief time yesterday or the day before. I have no trouble at all connecting using Firefox so it appears the Devialet server seems to suddenly have developed a problem with Safari.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
I already contacted the Devialet support with this problem and I got this answer:
Thanks for your feedback, I raised it to our website team who will revert the webpage Page Sam Ready as soon as possible.
Please have a regular check on our page here it should be back to normal in a very short term (hopefully before middle of this week
1. HTPC + foobar2000 -> ifi iSilencer 3.0 -> Lavricables Ultimate Silver USB-Cable -> D400 -> Refine Ultima Musica GP -> Magico S3 MkII - separate room optimized with absorbers, diffusors and using audionet Carma
2. HTPC + foobar2000 -> ifi iSilencer 3.0 -> Lavricables Ultimate Silver USB-Cable -> NAD C510 -> Refine Ultima Musica XLR Cables -> Stax SRM Monitor + SR Lambda Pro
I checked one hour ago and it was working again. I had the problem with both, Safari and Firefox.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Auralic Aries G2, OPPO 203.
The general SAM page is available, but not the SAM specific Speakers page, that's been Cactus for nearly 2 weeks (and still no good)

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
As emergency solution, simply click in the configurator „SAM“ and all SAM Ready LS are visible!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria