Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
D200 with highly modded Avantgarde Acoustic Omega Duos
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
D400 and Focal Sopra No.2
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

D200 with Marten Django XL. Fantastic combination
Next up will be a D400
NORWAY
Devialet 200 - Marten Design Django XL - Squeeze Touch - VPI Traveler
D400 supplying a pair of Apertura Edena.

Moved to dual mono very recently after a very satisfying 2 weeks long loan and home try (power and chaining high quality cables inclusive). The D200 companion is still in the run-in process and power and chaining cables are (still) the out-of-the-box ones, which makes the current setup not as enjoying as the test one. Dual mono power and ease are patent but... sound quality is disappointing and quite far from the faultless performance of my former listening sessions. I suspect that the Crystal liaison is the cause of this downturn and quality drop, for the most part.
Turntable VPI Traveler (Dynav. 10x5) - Drive Moon Néo 260D - Devialet D400 - LS Apertura Edena - Phono cable Nordost Blue Heaven - Modulation cable AES/EBU Kharma Matrix Reference - Loudspeaker cables Kharma Matrix Reference
D 200 and Dynaudio C1 signature
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Devialet 120
KEF LS50

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 ASUS_T00P 發送
Recent change; the B&W 802Ds have gone and have been replaced with Wilson Benesch Vectors.

Very happy with the change.
GorbeSE/SME 309/DV XX-2 & Roon Rock (NUC) > D400 > Wilson Benesch Vectors
Focal sopra 2

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Photo 
Devialet 200
Usher Mini Dancer 1 DMD (upgraded from BE 718 standmounts)

Devialet 800, Wilson Audio Sophia 3, Tannoy Glenair 15, Phantom white
1000 Pro, Wilson Audio Sophia 3, SOtM-200 Ultra Neo, Mutec REF10/MC-3 + USB, NUC/Audiolinux, Phantom white & gold