Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of useful functions to be added.
I would like also to have this features on Phantom:

*uPnP/DLNA function.
*Equalizer
*Theater Mode surround functionality to assign each speakers like surround, front or center.
*a function on the app itself that you can switch easily from single or stereo left & right phantoms and not to redo the whole setup again.
*and more improvement for the spark app like you don't need to add the songs in order to play the music like from Tidal if you have playlist on it just play from there and not add it on the spark player because it feels like it becomes messy.
I would like my speakers to just 'work'. We need an updated firmware or Dialog so that speakers don't drop off line...
2+ weeks...

'just saying.
I love ChalleB's idea about the volume... they should behave like my light switch dimmers - hold your hand on them to make them slowly ramp up & down the volume. Preferably left Phantom for down and right Phantom for up!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(20-Oct-2015, 06:29)sleach Wrote: Improve input options on dialog: usb audio, and maybe even rca? I could live with a slightly larger form factor to accommodate this convenience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i was referring to software related useful features....
Having said that i would like to have as you wrote a dialog with more digital inputs 2 opt/ 2 coax perhaps hdmi (rss would required conversion etc..) i run out of inputs. all 3 dialog/phantoms are taken.
Thumbs Up 
(20-Oct-2015, 12:35)brantrocky Wrote: I would like my speakers to just 'work'.  We need an updated firmware or Dialog so that speakers don't drop off line...
2+ weeks...

'just saying.

...thats true Smile
Yes let's them focus on delivering a solid basic set of features first, starting with reliable playback Wink

(20-Oct-2015, 13:36)RobLnd Wrote:
(20-Oct-2015, 12:35)brantrocky Wrote: I would like my speakers to just 'work'.  We need an updated firmware or Dialog so that speakers don't drop off line...
2+ weeks...

'just saying.

...thats true Smile
Inputs. inputs, inputs! a variety please.
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
What i would love to see is a "pass thru" for all 16 available speakers. I'm going to be running a non-standard surround sound matrix (Ambisonics), and would like to be able to feed 16 channels to the speakers of whatever format and whatever channel order i wish.
A real power off and on via Spark

Put a friggin' DAC in it that can decode DSD (like a US $3) change on the TI's

Some legend on that ice puck volume control to tell you where you are

NB you can apply EQ if you stream via jriver using say a BDP103 as a staging post