Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Statement & Welcome
Welcome to Devialet Chat, the world's first unofficial user forum dedicated to all things Devialet. The purpose of Devialet Chat is to provide an informal site for all owners and prospective owners of Devialet products to hang out and share information.

We’d love you to join Devialet Chat and start contributing – so please register today and start posting your questions, answers, advice, system images…
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I think a good idea would be a data bank with software versions.
Just a suggestion. Not important for the first weeks of course.
Guillaume, thanks for setting this up!

I've also been thinking that an unofficial history of Devialet would be interesting.

Cheers,

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
Hi Guillaume - great idea setting this up.

ATB, Ken
Guillaume - another thank you! Look forward to taking part in your new forum.

Ian
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Hi Guillaume,
Thank you for inviting me to your Devialet forum. I'm sure it will soon turn from "Unofficial" to "Official" :-). I'm looking forward taking part and sharing informations!

Klaus
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
(27-May-2014, 13:18)Nightmare Wrote: I think a good idea would be a data bank with software versions.
Just a suggestion. Not important for the first weeks of course.

I am going to try and get this done over the next few weeks Nightmare (as long as I can get my hands on it!).
Thanks Guillaume for your invitation !!!

That's great ! A forum without any troll ! YES !!!! ;-)

Devialet, Devialet, and only Devialet !!!
Well hopefully there won't be any trolls! Can I suggest that anyone who comes on and likens a Devialet to some bathroom scales or a trinket is forcibly <insert your punishment here>
Thank you Guillaume for the earlier invite and setting up this forum!! Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands