Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting options Reactor
(30-Dec-2019, 14:23)RMK Wrote: Is the bass quantity similar?
IMHO its not when playing loud, the Golds can go deeper louder...  For every day listening they are about the same.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(18-Dec-2019, 12:44)DesertEagleAZ Wrote: @RMK mounted the little eggs. here's a pic as promised  Cool

I'm having some issues with stereo at the moment. Outlined my problems in the "solid stereo sync" thread. Maybe you have an idea what to do. 
Hi!

Looks really neat!

I'm considering going for the same setup and was wondering what the ideal placement would be with respect to height from the floor. I guess this is dependent on the distance from listening position to the wall. At what height did you mount your gecko's?

thanks!
(19-Jan-2020, 10:07)jeronimo Wrote:
(18-Dec-2019, 12:44)DesertEagleAZ Wrote: @RMK mounted the little eggs. here's a pic as promised  Cool

I'm having some issues with stereo at the moment. Outlined my problems in the "solid stereo sync" thread. Maybe you have an idea what to do. 
Hi!

Looks really neat!

I'm considering going for the same setup and was wondering what the ideal placement would be with respect to height from the floor. I guess this is dependent on the distance from listening position to the wall. At what height did you mount your gecko's?

thanks!

Thanks! I've mounted them so that the front grille "looks at me" when sitting down at my desk. I would say they are mounted at roughly 150 centimeters height. For a larger room setup that doesn't have such a main sitting position, I'd go 30-40 centimeters higher.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime