Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Devialet
(10-Aug-2019, 23:01)musialsuspect Wrote: Congratulations on your purchase! I've found the members here to be very friendly and helpful. We're all on the learning journey. Some are CONSIDERABLY further along...and willing to share their experience.
musialsuspect thank you
Hello everyone.
This is my first post here.
I am a new owner of Devialet Expert 220 pro.
I have the wall bracket on order along with an audioquest power cable and can’t wait to get it wall mounted.
My speakers are totem acoustic tribe towers in gloss black and I’m really enjoying the combination so far!
(12-Aug-2019, 19:48)Ozzzy189 Wrote: Hello everyone.
I am a new owner of  Devialet Expert 220 pro.
I have the wall bracket on order along with an audioquest power cable and can’t wait to get it wall mounted.
My speakers are totem acoustic tribe towers in gloss black and I’m really enjoying the combination so far!
Welcome to the forum Ozzzy189
(12-Aug-2019, 19:48)Ozzzy189 Wrote: Hello everyone.
I am a new owner of  Devialet Expert 220 pro.
Welcome Ozzzy189,
Mount that thing on the wall and enjoy!
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
(08-Aug-2019, 17:50)Sorensen Wrote: Hi.  I have just changed from Naim to Devialet.
I am very impressed with my 140 Pro.
I am using Naim cd5xs as transport.
I have never tried streaming before, and wifi will be installed next week.
Audiovector sr1 avantgarde arreté speakers
15-30  %  sam
Is always wonderfull when we change the sound... for better.
Congrats, Sorensen!
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
(13-Aug-2019, 10:39)BoyScout Wrote:
(08-Aug-2019, 17:50)Sorensen Wrote: Hi.  I have just changed from Naim to Devialet.
I am very impressed with my 140 Pro.
I am using Naim cd5xs as transport.
I have never tried streaming before, and wifi will be installed next week.
Audiovector sr1 avantgarde arreté speakers
15-30  %  sam
Is always wonderfull when we change the sound... for better.
Congrats, Sorensen!
Yes it sure is.  Thanks.
It’s on the wall !
The cover is a bit of a pita to get right so it doesn’t want to slip down but it looks great, sounds better and now my speakers have more room to breathe.
Very happy.
Oh, and technically this isn’t my first devialet. I bought my wife a reactor 600 for Christmas.
D220 Expert Pro CI. Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower Loudspeakers.
Phantom Reactor 600 for Mrs Oz.
(14-Aug-2019, 21:28)Ozzzy189 Wrote: It’s on the wall !
The cover is a bit of a pita to get right so it doesn’t want to slip down but it looks great, sounds better and now my speakers have more room to breathe.
Very happy.
Oh, and technically this isn’t my first devialet. I bought my wife a reactor 600 for Christmas.
Try gently bending outwards the prongs that the cover slides onto. When I first hung my D on the wall, I had the same problem as you, but when I bent the prongs outwards, they moved apart and clicked into place, giving a much firmer grip on the cover.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Congratulations!!!!