Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New App?
New firmware should be coming soon!

Not sure why it wasn’t released today along with the new application update.
Devialet Phantom (White)
Does anyone know if the current app for the reactors (the one we are going to use) currently has an equalizer?
(30-Jul-2019, 08:43)frogster99 Wrote: Does anyone know if the current app for the reactors (the one we are going to use) currently has an equalizer?

I do not think so. The Reactor (Devialet) app has less functionality than Spark.
Devialet have plans to add an equaliser.
It seems that they want to do too much all at once and now can’t reach their set times of completion.
Devialet Phantom (White)
Does it work for stereo so we won’t need the dialogue anymore?
We cant connect our premier so we cant tell you.
(30-Jul-2019, 08:43)frogster99 Wrote: Does anyone know if the current app for the reactors (the one we are going to use) currently has an equalizer?

I asked about this from Devialet support and I got a following reply from them:

Quote:Reactor is currently not compatible with Equalizers. The app Devialet app does not contain equalizer function, and the latter is not currently planned in development.

Therefore I decided to return my Reactors.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(30-Jul-2019, 09:53)petrik Wrote:

I asked about this from Devialet support and I got a following reply from them:

Quote:Reactor is currently not compatible with Equalizers. The app Devialet app does not contain equalizer function, and the latter is not currently planned in development.

Therefore I decided to return my Reactors.

They contradict themselves. They’ve said previously an Equaliser is planned.
Devialet Phantom (White)
(30-Jul-2019, 09:37)eladeb Wrote: We cant connect our premier so we cant tell you.

Yes I meant for Reactors - just to know if it’s even possible that the premier will be able to work in stereo without dialogue once its live Smile
(30-Jul-2019, 08:38)kmjy Wrote: New firmware should be coming soon!

Not sure why it wasn’t released today along with the new application update.
What new application upgrade? Please tell us more...
An update to the Devialet App - now offers the chance to link to Classic Phantoms