Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
(02-Feb-2021, 18:39)ragwo Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 18:17)Flaeske Wrote: New feature in remote v2 when you hold finger on Devialet logo Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!
But how do I turn them on again without using the button at the back of the speaker?

That’s probably is not an option Sad but it’s nice in a movement when you rush out for a weekend out from home with kids and just have to push one button. Smile

(02-Feb-2021, 13:48)Vegus Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 06:19)invictus005 Wrote: https://www.boulanger.com/ref/1157065

Looks like ARCH is indeed a phono stage, but a WiFi phono stage! Very interesting. Scroll through all of the pictures and read the specs. Smile

ARCH is also the cheapest accessory Devialet has ever launched. Only 349 NOK, or 34 Euros. I just ordered, and got Feb 8th as delivery date.

(UPDATE) Looks like i got a very special price, as Devialet didn't convert EUR to NOK. Let's see if they honor the price:-)

Thanks for the heads up @Vegus!!  Same here in Sweden, just ordered mine for SEK 349 - so you got the (slightly) better deal.  You paid €33.7 and I paid €34.5.  Nice that they include delivery, that makes it quite the bargain!  Fingers crossed..
(02-Feb-2021, 22:33)struts Wrote:

Looks like ARCH is indeed a phono stage, but a WiFi phono stage! Very interesting. Scroll through all of the pictures and read the specs. Smile

ARCH is also the cheapest accessory Devialet has ever launched. Only 349 NOK, or 34 Euros. I just ordered, and got Feb 8th as delivery date.

(UPDATE) Looks like i got a very special price, as Devialet didn't convert EUR to NOK. Let's see if they honor the price:-)

Thanks for the heads up @Vegus!!  Same here in Sweden, just ordered mine for SEK 349 - so you got the (slightly) better deal.  You paid €33.7 and I paid €34.5.  Nice that they include delivery, that makes it quite the bargain!  Fingers crossed..
Let use know what happens. I'm also in Sweden and saw the wonderful price...
(02-Feb-2021, 22:40)curban Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 22:33)struts Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 13:48)Vegus Wrote: ARCH is also the cheapest accessory Devialet has ever launched. Only 349 NOK, or 34 Euros. I just ordered, and got Feb 8th as delivery date.

Let use know what happens. I'm also in Sweden and saw the wonderful price...
Today the Swedish price on the Devialet website has been corrected to SEK 3.790 (€375).  So assuming they honor our orders @Vegus and I received a ~92% discount.  @Vegus if you are ever in Stockholm I will happily buy you a beer!  Big Grin

ARCH는 실제로 포노 스테이지이지만 WiFi 포노 스테이지 인 것 같습니다! 매우 흥미로운. 모든 사진을 스크롤하고 사양을 읽으십시오.Smile

ARCH는 Devialet이 출시 한 가장 저렴한 액세서리이기도합니다. 단 349 NOK 또는 34 유로. 방금 주문했고 2 월 8 일을 배송일로 받았습니다.

(업데이트) Devialet이 EUR를 NOK로 변환하지 않았기 때문에 매우 특별한 가격을 얻은 것 같습니다. 그들이 가격을 존중하는지 보자 :-)

와, 이제 price는 349 유로입니다. ^^
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
Anyone who knows if the latency/lipsync issues improved with the newer hardware found in those newer Phantoms?
(03-Feb-2021, 14:24)edgecrush3r Wrote: Anyone who knows if the latency/lipsync issues improved with the newer hardware found in those newer Phantoms?

Regarding AirPlay, yes. The latency is reduced with AirPlay 2. I've had no problems with lipsync on the optical inputs after 2.11.5, and don't expect it to be worse, but who knows.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage

Smile

Hi,

Can someone explain the watt difference? I assume 1100 watt RMS is the same level that phantom goöd had (4500 watt peak). Or putting it another way: I assume the new phantom I has the same level of power as the old phantom gold?!

Michael
RMS (Root Mean Square) is continuous power delivery (over time - minutes), the other is, as you write, peak or transients (less than a second or maybe milliseconds). Bass demands most power so to know how much power Golds actually have we should know power ratings for bass, mid and treble amplifiers. Driver sensitivity is also an important aspect here. There is a tendency to 'add up' the power for separate amps to make an impressive number. 1100 watts RMS is a lot of power no matter how it's calculated however! 4500 watts peak is definitely not unlikely, but is also good for marketing Smile
So yes, the new Phantom I Gold is just as powerful as the previous model.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB