Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom coming!!
@dkoretz
Did they say anything about a release date?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
[quote pid='42617' dateline='1465397774']

They said sound quality is going to get significantly better, so maybe the power isn't purely for power's sake?
[/quote]

... So presumably they are implying that the sound quality of the Silver Phantoms which I bought less than a year ago has, in comparative terms, now got significantly worse. The things which were described as having the best sound quality on the planet, or some such words! Devialet's marketing needs someone to invent a new range of superlatives.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
The new ones will be the Gold Phantom and have the best sound in the universe.....
Followed by the phantons unobtanium which will manage to produce the best sound even in empty space challenging the pressure levels of the big bang
(09-Jun-2016, 16:19)MattC Wrote: The new ones will be the Gold Phantom and have the best sound in the universe.....

Ah thanks for clarifying, Matt. Now I understand. Will be interesting to see what comes in 2018. Presumably invisible Phantoms with the best sound in all Black Holes?
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
You guys are a crack up! Hilarious.
I'm think it will be a black version. Many have ask for a black version, so maybe the new top model will have it.
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
Perhaps multi-color options....Smile Red, White, Black. Red would just LOOK loud before it even plays. But white continues to be my favorite -I actually like the look of the 750 watt unit best.
(09-Jun-2016, 08:29)ragwo Wrote: @dkoretz

yep... end of July.

But they can't even seem to get their speaker stands out in GA in less than a year, so I personally take that with a grain of salt.
(11-Jun-2016, 21:57)dkoretz Wrote:
(09-Jun-2016, 08:29)ragwo Wrote: @dkoretz

yep... end of July.

But they can't even seem to get their speaker stands out in GA in less than a year, so I personally take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks a lot! 
BTW, did they say which July? Tongue
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage