Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Spark release
Is there any news of the iPhone and iPad Spark update?
I don't see anything yet...
I'd say it's realistic to get all the updates just before the Munich show mid of May.
(04-Apr-2015, 14:38)davidadamson Wrote: I discovered today that the only way cover art shows in Spark is if
A: it is an MP4 file with embedded art
B: you must change the cover art jpeg to read as cover.Jpeg, then re-establish path to your music folder and restart Spark.
My jpegs were labelled Folder.jpeg and would not show
New Spark seems to be much better at delivering the stream without glitches

hello. i had one phantom and just received another one with a dialogue. but the one i had before is a different firmware than the new one. how can i update the ol done, its connected to the internet but so far has not updated itself?
(09-Apr-2015, 12:12)fgueho Wrote: Is there any news of the iPhone and iPad Spark update?

iOS will automatically let you know on the device after the Spark update has been approved by Apple.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(10-Apr-2015, 19:04)f1eng Wrote:
(09-Apr-2015, 12:12)fgueho Wrote: Is there any news of the iPhone and iPad Spark update?

iOS will automatically let you know on the device after the Spark update has been approved by Apple.

Thanks but it's not sparks I need updating its the actual firm wear on one of the phantoms. One is 1.0.3.     And one is. 1.0.0 ?   Dialog is also running 1.0.3 
(10-Apr-2015, 19:26)cthroughblue Wrote:
(10-Apr-2015, 19:04)f1eng Wrote:

Thanks but it's not sparks I need updating its the actual firm wear on one of the phantoms. One is 1.0.3.     And one is. 1.0.0 ?   Dialog is also running 1.0.3 

Interesting, my Phantoms have 1.0.2 and my dialog has 1.0.0! Are there Phantom and Dialog 1.0.3 firmware version available? How can we update???
My phantoms are the same one has 1.0.3 and 1.0.2
Both Phantom and Dialog are updating automatically via the Internet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From the Devialet website:

Quote:DIALOG GETS BETTER EVERYDAY, WITHOUT YOUR INTERVENTION

Dialog is entirely evolutive and continually upgrades itself to remain the best acoustic pleasure center imaginable.

■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(10-Apr-2015, 22:09)Charlemagne Wrote: Both Phantom and Dialog are updating automatically via the Internet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From the Devialet website:

Quote:DIALOG GETS BETTER EVERYDAY, WITHOUT YOUR INTERVENTION

Dialog is entirely evolutive and continually upgrades itself to remain the best acoustic pleasure center imaginable.

My Dialog is still at version1.0.0. No update since beginning of March. Others have version 1.0.3 ??
Mine are all v1.0.3:
[Image: Vyqzwgs.jpg]
(yes, I am listening at volume ~8 right now...)