Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New beta firmware 7.1.3 released
If you have the old firmware still and your old config file(s) then what is the problem with trying it - they do make it easy to go back. People compare this to many other companies upgrades but believe me not many of them will allow you to go back to an earlier version so easily.

I do find it quite amusing that people who were up in arms about the lateness of the upgrade to V8 software are now complaining about to many changes to quickly. Suppose it shows you can't please all the people all the time.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
I cannot locate the 7.1.3 firmware on Devialet's website. The links to the direct download or announcement page are no longer active. If anyone has this version and would like to share that would be awesomeI Iwould like to get a copy of this firmware.

thx
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
I cannot locate the 7.1.3 firmware on Devialet's website. The links to the direct download or announcement page are no longer active. If anyone has this version and would like to share that would be awesomeI Iwould like to get a copy of this firmware.

Ants, I am using 8.x but still have a copy of 7.1.3. If you PM me your email, happy to forward the files to you.
Best, Clark
(19-Jul-2015, 18:18)Clark Wrote: I cannot locate the 7.1.3 firmware on Devialet's website. The links to the direct download or announcement page are no longer active. If anyone has this version and would like to share that would be awesomeI Iwould like to get a copy of this firmware.

Ants, I am using 8.x but still have a copy of 7.1.3. If you PM me your email, happy to forward the files to you.
Best, Clark

thank you. PM sent
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
Another request for 7.1.3 firmware here. Please PM for email.

Thanks. Simon.

edit - Sorted now. Thanks Clark and the others who responded.
A forum member was kind enough to send me the 7.1.3 firmware. After 30 minutes of listening, I'm hooked. I went from 7.1.1 > 8.1.3 > 7.1.3. While I liked the increased clarity of the 8 series driver, the 7.1.3 really blew me away. There's a fullness to the sound, a weight and gravity.. almost like tube bloom of sorts.

Everyone with different systems will like a different balance of sound of course. For me personally, I'm really awed by 7.1.3. I got on board late, but I might be sticking with this one for a while.
Foobar2000 > Audioquest Vodka Cable > Devialet 120 > Sonus Faber Venere 3.0

(Other components: Shunyata power outlet and Venom 3 power cable)
(26-Jul-2015, 22:39)dizzyorange Wrote: A forum member was kind enough to send me the 7.1.3 firmware. After 30 minutes of listening, I'm hooked. I went from 7.1.1 > 8.1.3 > 7.1.3. While I liked the increased clarity of the 8 series driver, the 7.1.3 really blew me away. There's a fullness to the sound, a weight and gravity.. almost like tube bloom of sorts.

Everyone with different systems will like a different balance of sound of course. For me personally, I'm really awed by 7.1.3. I got on board late, but I might be sticking with this one for a while.

I also like the 7.1.3 firmware (which I obtained from a kind fellow forum participant). When I got my D200, it was already on 8.1. I wonder if the config file I made would be backward compatible. How is your situation?
Devailet 200, Lumin A1, Magico S5, Kimber ks6063, Rockport Capella, Benz Micro Ruby, Kimber ks1026
Can someone please confirm that the 7.1.3 firmware when downloaded comes in a folder named the following:

SW 7.1.3 CLIENT

I would like to try 7.1.3 compared to 8.1.3 and have the above firmware saved on my computer. Just want to make sure it is the one mentioned here.

Thanks.
(29-Jul-2015, 05:58)wikeeboy Wrote: Can someone please confirm that the 7.1.3 firmware when downloaded comes in a folder named the following:

SW 7.1.3 CLIENT

I would like to try 7.1.3 compared to 8.1.3 and have the above firmware saved on my computer. Just want to make sure it is the one mentioned here.

Thanks.

Yes, the 7.1.3 came as 'SW 7.1.3 CLIENT' when Devialet first released it as beta. This is the version I've been using - and still use.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(29-Jul-2015, 06:29)ogs Wrote:
(29-Jul-2015, 05:58)wikeeboy Wrote: Can someone please confirm that the 7.1.3 firmware when downloaded comes in a folder named the following:

SW 7.1.3 CLIENT

Thanks.

Yes, the 7.1.3 came as 'SW 7.1.3 CLIENT' when Devialet first released it as beta. This is the version I've been using - and still use.

Thanks for the confirmation ogs.