Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
(09-May-2016, 17:29)G51 Wrote: .....But it is surely a good piece of news for the Expert owners who bought the dialogs many months ago.

Same here.

Surely no Expert owners are still hanging on to a Dialog 'just incase'? Huh

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(09-May-2016, 17:26)Hifi_swlon Wrote: So much speculation yet so little information......

The few people that hint at knowing what it is - why not just post what you think you've heard rather than all the cryptic shenanigans?  It's not like any anonymous user here is under NDA and as far as I know there's no law against discussing rumours or hearsay, and even in the unlikely event you'd actually heard exactly what it is and post it, does anyone really care?  This is Devialet not Apple.  (Or is it?).  

The secret service would probably give more intel away than we're seeing here - maybe some of you should join the NSA! Wink.

+1 This is getting ridiculous and Devialet also look ridiculous copying Apple, I was expecting better from them.
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator
(09-May-2016, 17:07)nfnc Wrote: One more rumour to the goodie bag.  Hope hk6230 does not mind me quoting him from another DC thread.

(09-May-2016, 15:49)hk6230 Wrote: Please don't buy anything before hearing what's Devialet going to announce. Probably you wouldn't need another uPnP device or streamer anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now, that would be a welcome move, if it pans out.  A proper working ethernet input would be great!

Guess the end of the embargo is near.

Would be great too if the master/companion units can be connected via LAN/USB Smile

Every other day I change my mind about whether I should buy a d200 before the trade-in period ends on 31.05. or not  Confused Angry
(09-May-2016, 17:29)G51 Wrote:
(09-May-2016, 17:15)Petter Wrote: i put my money they will tell us Dialog are compatible with expert range ,and also how fantastic sound we will get ,also then expert range can be integrated with these smal white bowling balls Smile

No need for air

Mind I say again I am totally not interested to play Expert  stereo setup with the phantoms or dialog. If  the big news are these Devialet products can finally be used together hand in hand, it is boring boring boring. But it is surely a good piece of news for the Expert owners who bought the dialogs many months ago.

agreed,many of already use cabel and go via router and to then switch  so to streamer and then digi out to Devialet,works great for me and will be the solution also in the future
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Sorry guys. Yes, I did hear something great is coming. And I have promised I would not divulge on this forum as Devialet does check on this forum regularly. From the list of things I heard that's coming, I'm truly excited and I have to say, Expert users are not being forgotten by Devialet. I believe the new stuff will fulfill our wishlist. But then again, I have only heard it from a 3rd party, so we still need to wait for the actual announcement. Just wait a few more weeks and we will be able to have more stuff to 'chat' again.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(09-May-2016, 17:57)Frnch Wrote:
(09-May-2016, 17:26)Hifi_swlon Wrote: So much speculation yet so little information......

The few people that hint at knowing what it is - why not just post what you think you've heard rather than all the cryptic shenanigans?  It's not like any anonymous user here is under NDA and as far as I know there's no law against discussing rumours or hearsay, and even in the unlikely event you'd actually heard exactly what it is and post it, does anyone really care?  This is Devialet not Apple.  (Or is it?).  

The secret service would probably give more intel away than we're seeing here - maybe some of you should join the NSA! Wink.

+1 This is getting ridiculous and Devialet also look ridiculous copying Apple, I was expecting better from them.
Oh I don't know; pre-release speculation, and decoding the cryptic messages, is half the fun of this forum! Smile
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(09-May-2016, 17:25)Confused Wrote:
(09-May-2016, 17:15)Petter Wrote: i put my money they will tell us Dialog are compatible with expert range ,and also how fantastic sound we will get ,also then expert range can be integrated with these smal white bowling balls Smile

No need for air

No need for AIR.  IF you are happy to use Spark, that is......

...... which I, and I believe many others, are not.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(10-May-2016, 00:43)hk6230 Wrote: Expert users are not being forgotten by Devialet. I believe the new stuff will fulfill our wishlist.

To fulfil my wish list it would need to include Uma Thurman, a Ferrari 458, plus a load of stuff that's not strictly legal.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(10-May-2016, 08:06)Confused Wrote:
(10-May-2016, 00:43)hk6230 Wrote: Expert users are not being forgotten by Devialet. I believe the new stuff will fulfill our wishlist.

To fulfil my wish list it would need to include Uma Thurman, a Ferrari 458, plus a load of stuff that's not strictly legal.

That would have been a good one for your 2,000th post Confused.Smile

But I'm sure you're saving something special for it.....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(10-May-2016, 08:34)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(10-May-2016, 08:06)Confused Wrote:

That would have been a good one for your 2,000th post Confused.Smile

But I'm sure you're saving something special for it.....

It'd be fun is Confused's 2000th posts would be at the same time as the upcoming announcement from Devialet
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands