Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
And you get them by Easter
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(08-May-2016, 22:36)Pim van Vliet Wrote: And you get them by Easter

Which only adds to the disappointment when after all that wait you realise they're size six and nylon, despite the label saying they're cotton and suitable for size 10's, so you can't wear them without having your feet adjusted or trying to mess around shrinking them in the washing machine on a trial-and-error basis.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(09-May-2016, 09:56)Hifi_swlon Wrote:

Which only adds to the disappointment when after all that wait you realise they're size six and nylon, despite the label saying they're cotton and suitable for size 10's, so you can't wear them without having your feet adjusted or trying to mess around shrinking them in the washing machine on a trial-and-error basis.

So we're renaming DevialetChat to SockTalk? Smile
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(09-May-2016, 10:00)Eddye Wrote:
(09-May-2016, 09:56)Hifi_swlon Wrote:

So we're renaming DevialetChat to SockTalk? Smile

Come on there lads put a sock in it Big Grin.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Is the upcoming firmware and or hardware still not ready?
One more rumour to the goodie bag. Hope hk6230 does not mind me quoting him from another DC thread.

(09-May-2016, 15:49)hk6230 Wrote: Please don't buy anything before hearing what's Devialet going to announce. Probably you wouldn't need another uPnP device or streamer anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now, that would be a welcome move, if it pans out. A proper working ethernet input would be great!

Guess the end of the embargo is near.

Would be great too if the master/companion units can be connected via LAN/USB Smile
i put my money they will tell us Dialog are compatible with expert range ,and also how fantastic sound we will get ,also then expert range can be integrated with these smal white bowling balls Smile

No need for air
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(09-May-2016, 17:15)Petter Wrote: i put my money they will tell us Dialog are compatible with expert range ,and also how fantastic sound we will get ,also then expert range can be integrated with these smal white bowling balls Smile

No need for air

No need for AIR.  IF you are happy to use Spark, that is......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
So much speculation yet so little information......

The few people that hint at knowing what it is - why not just post what you think you've heard rather than all the cryptic shenanigans? It's not like any anonymous user here is under NDA and as far as I know there's no law against discussing rumours or hearsay, and even in the unlikely event you'd actually heard exactly what it is and post it, does anyone really care? This is Devialet not Apple. (Or is it?).

The secret service would probably give more intel away than we're seeing here - maybe some of you should join the NSA! Wink.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(09-May-2016, 17:15)Petter Wrote: i put my money they will tell us Dialog are compatible with expert range ,and also how fantastic sound we will get ,also then expert range can be integrated with these smal white bowling balls Smile

No need for air

Mind I say again I am totally not interested to play Expert  stereo setup with the phantoms or dialog. If  the big news are these Devialet products can finally be used together hand in hand, it is boring boring boring. But it is surely a good piece of news for the Expert owners who bought the dialogs many months ago.