Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open letter to devialet - input from you?
I certainly agree that they haven’t been good at communicating or even delivering in the past but I still enjoy my phantoms immensely, daily. I think at this point all the important people know about the letter - owners on this forum, any potential owners doing research and devialet. I know there have been failed promises but I hope they turn around their engagement strategy. I don’t think going more public will help them or us at the moment which is why I stopped short of spreading it more widely. That’s just me. For me personally, the time for escalation is if we haven’t heard anything by end of October that shows they are not just listening but communivating and acting.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
Great ! people, keep a low profile.
Devialet is sorry, in fact we are all sorry (excluding me)
After all the update is expected or was expected a year and half ago, it's not like if it wasn't.
I really thought this topic would speak for all of us with a clear voice... but still the letter is well wrote.
Please excuse my poor reputation