Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No remote connection after Premier update
@Djezon59
Sorry, I don't know how to force an update. Have you tried to reboot or reset the speakers and reinstall the app? Are you using Android or iOS?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(13-Dec-2020, 20:30)ragwo Wrote: @Djezon59
Sorry, I don't know how to force an update. Have you tried to reboot or reset the speakers and reinstall the app? Are you using Android or iOS?

@ragwo
Not yet ; I wait the answer from Devialet about this topic of firmware update. I keep you informed of (I hope) solution...
I was wondering if information about update availability is linked to speakers wired using Ethernet (which is not my case)
(14-Dec-2020, 08:24)Djezon59 Wrote:
(13-Dec-2020, 20:30)ragwo Wrote: @Djezon59

@ragwo
Not yet ; I wait the answer from Devialet about this topic of firmware update. I keep you informed of (I hope) solution...
I was wondering if information about update availability is linked to speakers wired using Ethernet (which is not my case)

Solved in 5mn... In fact I had a RJ45 cable between the phantoms ; I thought it was better for stereo / connection stabilisation. 
Devialet support (efficient !) told me that it was not necessary. As soon as I took it off, Devialet App started to download update 2.11.5, the update was made through wifi and the remote connected without any problem...
Great you got it sorted out!
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage