Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not dead Silver
Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?
by means of this procedure follows a reload of the firmware (therefore an internet-access is necessary)...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(16-Apr-2018, 12:17)Rodrat2 Wrote: Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?
Hi,
Just curious how did you change the fuse?
(08-Apr-2020, 23:30)migen2000 Wrote:
(16-Apr-2018, 12:17)Rodrat2 Wrote: Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?
Hi,
Just curious how did you change the fuse?
Fuse??? Where is the access to that fuse?
I think he changed the fuse in the mains cable
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2