Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One week countdown...
(01-Oct-2020, 17:03)zaienk Wrote: website is down

Sad  Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Now website is back but all links are wrongs...
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
Well, in my opinion there is nothing to see, just a failed website update... Thanks to the trainee
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
You believe that was the trainee but probably starting from their CTO all of their most expensive engineers were involved and they failed. As they failed on all other things... just as expected.
I guess one positive is that the Expert Pro 250 is now back in stock. Not that I intend to buy one, just pleased that Devialet have manufactured some more and see the sales potential.
Devialet Expert Pro 220, ATC SCM40 speakers, Pro-Ject Xtension 9 turntable, Chord Signature XL speaker cable
You're right
(01-Oct-2020, 17:28)spater Wrote: I guess one positive is that the Expert Pro 250 is now back in stock. Not that I intend to buy one, just pleased that Devialet have manufactured some more and see the sales potential.

Maybe that's because they don't have the "out of stock" info in the new site. They lost it like all the other functionalities in the website. They have released a website probably with fake data (mocked data) they were using in their testing. And it is still there for a day long, none of the links are working, our products are not registered there anymore. Hopefully they will realize this mistake and they will fix it without us to put an effort to recover the things. This should cause some firings in a normal tech oriented company but again we are talking about DEVIALET, website can stay as it is for a year and they can keep saying, we are fixing it Smile
New FW V2 is online...
D440 Pro CI; TAD E1 TX; Innuos Zenith MK 3, Acoustic Revive Cable
(01-Oct-2020, 19:56)Devi200 Wrote: New FW V2 is online...
404 error: Page not found.
(01-Oct-2020, 19:56)Devi200 Wrote: New FW V2 is online...

That FW notice is an error. It dates back to June and was discussed back then. It's a firmware for something else, if I remember correctly it was something to do with an Android phone app, but it is most definitely not a firmware update related to the Expert Pro series.

Ignore it. I thought they fixed it on the old website soon after it went up but it seems they just reintroduced that blunder with the new website.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia