Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One week countdown...
I believe that's about the stock information. Time to time become unavailable depends on the stocks. I have seen that `unavailable` keyword on their website for some items. Probably, it is predefined state for the product in the e-commerce system (Magento) they use for their website.
Is the recent multi-room announcement for the Phantom actually anything new? (I received an email from Devialet about this yesterday) I recall this thread a couple of weeks ago, I presume this is the same thing?

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Multiroo...ight=multi
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(28-May-2020, 10:13)K4680 Wrote:
(28-May-2020, 06:47)Pim Wrote:
(28-May-2020, 05:30)K4680 Wrote:   Some products are no longer available!  

Which products?

Hi Pim, look here!

When I read 'no longer available' I think the product is discontinued. Out of stock to me means temporarily unavailable. I guess it's all in the interpretation. @GuillaumeB could be right though; there could be a new flavour coming around.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(28-May-2020, 10:52)Pim Wrote:
(28-May-2020, 06:47)Pim Wrote: Which products?

Hi Pim, look here!

When I read 'no longer available' I think the product is discontinued. Out of stock to me means temporarily unavailable. I guess it's all in the interpretation. @GuillaumeB could be right though; there could be a new flavour coming around.

HaHa, maybe this one !! Big Grin

„Boombox“

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(28-May-2020, 06:47)Pim Wrote:
(28-May-2020, 05:30)K4680 Wrote:   Some products are no longer available!  

Which products?

Hi Pim, look here!

Hi
Devialet eshop error.  A year ago I informed Devialet that they have a mistake and Devialet do not inform the buyer that the country is not selected before the purchase. At the bottom of the eshop page is the choice of country
I wonder if this one-week countdown is over?
Indeed, Devialet worked on a new firmware and a new application, and made the releases yesterday. It's just that they're for the Phantom, not the Expert. Again... Sad

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...t-App-1-11
Well Devialet is definitely working on a firmware update for Expert - so I guess also the DOS update will be a logical step. Though I guess until we see the new application platform running also on Expert it may still take some time
(28-May-2020, 10:52)Pim Wrote:
(28-May-2020, 06:47)Pim Wrote: Which products?

Hi Pim, look here!

Just out of curiosity, I looked at availability in different countries. The only area where the Phantom Premier and accessories are listed as  “not available” or “out of stock” is “rest of the world". 
They are available in The Americas, Europe, Asia-Oceania and the Middle East. So I guess people in Africa, India, Russia etc. are out of luck.

Edit:  If you follow the second link in post #58 and scroll to the bottom of the page, it is showing availability in ROTW.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
What’s the possibility of Devialet not updating the Expert firmware again?
(02-Jun-2020, 12:40)aproo Wrote: What’s the possibility of Devialet not updating the Expert firmware again?

Who knows? Well, Devialet know so you could ask them. Anyone here is just guessing, or repeating something they heard privately from Devialet by which I mean what they got was not a public announcement available to everyone. Several people here have said they were told Devialet were working on a firmware release for the Expert Pro range and that it should be released soon but one person has said he was told there was no firmware release currently being worked on. That's what I *know*. What I think about whether or not a firmware release is coming is a guess because I have no information apart from what others have posted here,
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia