Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
I think I'll be able to make it. Not 100% sure but I'll try.
(01-Jun-2016, 23:41)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I think I'll be able to make it. Not 100% sure but I'll try.

Looking to be there sometime before midday
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
Unfortunately will not be able to make it as have a prior engagement Sad.

Hope all goes well - happy listening.

Look forward to the feedback that will surely follow Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Would have liked to go, but I'm off to Norfolk to play with some analog devices that day.

Hope an enjoyable day is had by all, and please let us know your thoughts.
GorbeSE/SME 309/DV XX-2 & Roon Rock (NUC) > D400 > Wilson Benesch Vectors
Hi Steve,

Shame that you and M won't be able to make it. The dCS upsampler/clock/streamer that we will have up and running is a stunner, even if you could get a decent second hand TVR for the same money!

looking forwards to seeing everyone else on Saturday

Alasdair
(02-Jun-2016, 17:34)oxfordaudio Wrote: Hi Steve,

Shame that you and M won't be able to make it. The dCS upsampler/clock/streamer that we will have up and running is a stunner, even if you could get a decent second hand TVR for the same money!

Alasdair

Sold!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...&logcode=p
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Alasdair, don't tempt me like that. The TVR is for sale at the moment, but the proceeds are earmarked for sensible things Angel

Tempted by the idea of a wedge ... Hmmm Idea
GorbeSE/SME 309/DV XX-2 & Roon Rock (NUC) > D400 > Wilson Benesch Vectors
(02-Jun-2016, 17:34)oxfordaudio Wrote: Hi Steve,

Alasdair

Ah nostalgia Alasdair! One of my favourite cars was the TVR Griffith I ran from 1992 ish to 1997.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I don't think I can make it today chaps - too many things that I can't make good enough excuses for to miss today Sad
Had fun today, nice to see everybody. I was shocked how good the dCS stuff was, and disappointed that the more expensive Melco sounded better to me than the other Sad I hadn't expected the magnitude of difference I heard.
Heard some new music too, great.

Thanks Jon and Alasdair
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire