Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Gold has launched!
http://en.devialet.com/#hot-news

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
One wishes they would tone down the marketing bit though

0 distortion
0 saturation
0 background noise

Amazing!
I must say I am looking forward to hearing this. Looks like there are a number of important changes.

The really annoying thing is that the Cocoon still isn't out. I've been asking about it ever since seeing it in a shop in Paris last year.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I'm really interested in this too. Is the Dialogue now working ok?
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(28-Jun-2016, 16:47)AaronG Wrote: I'm really interested in this too. Is the Dialogue now working ok?

Well I had a play over Xmas and it worked fine. Just streaming Qobuz. 

Guillaume

UK
The advertising mentions Airplay support. A new implementation?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I noticed it too. Would be nice.
How boring !!

Im so getting the soon to be released Platinum version with 7500W and 114dB power, 1HZ-100kHZ @ 114DB - the best speaker in the UNIVERSE and beyond :-)
(28-Jun-2016, 16:23)nicoludio Wrote: One wishes they would tone down the marketing bit though

0 distortion
0 saturation
0 background noise

Amazing!

These are the same claims they've made for the previous Phantom too.
Nice! But... i hate it when they combine specs with a certain look.. Wonder how people like rose gold in their interior. Personally i like the look of Phantom Silver the best but with the specs of the gold..