Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with Core Infinity
(19-Jan-2018, 20:19)kompressor Wrote: Can’t get upnp working, probably down to me rather than the 220, everything else seems ok.
Does anyone know how to use innuos as a server to upnp on the 220?

I detect improved sound quality on vinyl strangely, usb sounding much as before.

I have discussed the possibilities to connect my 220Pro and my Phantoms via UPnP with an INNUOS (I am thinking about to buy one) with the INNUOS support.

It should work with bubbeUPnP/Android. There is no app for iOS for that (for the moment).

Via USB to the 220PRO using iPeng should be no problem.

For Audirvana I have got this answer:

"Audirvana will not recognize the Innuos UPnP server. So you need to activate the remote library option on Audirvana's own UPnP server to search the music on the Innuos, that will act solely as the storage device."
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(19-Jan-2018, 00:37)Christoph Wrote: today I've received my upgraded expert pro 220. I noticed the following problem: when I use the analog input I've every 10 seconds an annoying strange noise. Does any one else have the problem?
You don’t say what the noise sounds like or what equipment you have connected to the analogue input, but:
In the Configurator, select your phono input and under Advanced Settings, switch Auto WiFi Standby to on.
This will stop the WiFi from hunting for a signal, which makes a low level fluttering sound.
Try it, it might work.  Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(20-Jan-2018, 03:47)Axel Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 00:37)Christoph Wrote: today I've received my upgraded expert pro 220. I noticed the following problem: when I use the analog input I've every 10 seconds an annoying strange noise. Does any one else have the problem?
You don’t say what the noise sounds like or what equipment you have connected to the analogue input, but:
In the Configurator, select your phono input and under Advanced Settings, switch Auto WiFi Standby to on.
This will stop the WiFi from hunting for a signal, which makes a low level fluttering sound.
Try it, it might work.  Smile
thanks for your help. I'll try this tomorrow. Currently I completely switched off the WIFI and do not have any fluttering sound. I use line 1 to connect the pro to my surround system (pass thru).
(10-Jan-2018, 23:59)Celts88 Wrote:
(10-Jan-2018, 23:12)markush Wrote: Hope to see a changelog added soon for Beta 10

Ridiculous that Devialet haven't supplied this. They initiate a Beta Software Program, which requires everyone who joins it to keep quiet (confidentiality), but they themselves don't communicate with those who are part of the Beta Program (I sent 3 emails to coreinfinitybeta@devialet.com since 13th Dec. when Beta Program started, but no replies).

So nearly 3 months after the CI program commenced Devialet still don't have fully stable software, with at least limited features, but to get the more robust software with limited bugs you have to join the Beta Program, but then have clauses below that you have to agree with that removes Devialet of any liability for damage caused by the Beta software  Confused

10. Limitation of Liability 

In no event shall Devialet be liable to you or any other party for damages of any kind arising from the installation or use of the Beta Program, whether resulting from a tort (including negligence), breach of contract, warranty or other form of action, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential damages, of any kind arising in any way out of the Beta Program, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. 

At last Devialet has provided an extensive changelog under the Core Infinity Log OS 2.2.0 Beta10. 

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...nuary-10th

26 issues identified and corrected or improved which at least gives us half the information I have been pestering them about for a month or more. Hopefully the next changelog (before too long) will also include "X issues identified and yet to be corrected or improved".

Whilst, for me, there has been a degree of dissatisfaction over releasing a product late and incomplete, more irritating has been the lack of information and updates from Devialet to customers despite lots of input from customers to Devialet.

This hopefully is the start of a really welcome change, making promises and delivering on them, rather than overpromising and underdelivering.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I suppose I am fortunate in that I have a fairly simple setup with no real desire to complicate it. My 250 Pro is now fully integrated into my AV system and all my musical requirement are served by Tidal and Roon. I hàve no desire to add a turntable or even a CD player. I have an Ethernet cable connected to a simple but fully utilised switch connected to my Sky router. The Ethernet is bog standard as well with only the speaker cables being of any recognised quality. Roon and Tidal have not dropped once since my CI upgraded machine was returned a week ago. As far as I can tell, I have no background interference or noise of any form, electrical or otherwise. I have accesss to the Beta software but cannot see any benefits so far of installing it.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
I find no way to turn off the display on my Devaliet after Core Infinity install. I use MacMini with Roon and ethernet cabling. No WiFi. I have turned on autodim (6 seconds) on all inputs, also WiFi even if it is turned off. And ethernet input of course. Other inputs autodim as before and turn off display, but not with my main source Roon AIR. The display is on all the time. And I want it to turn off after some seconds.
Something I do wrong?
Devaliet 220ProCI. Audio Physic Avanti III. Kvålsvoll Design Subwoofer 110. SmallGreenComputer with Roon core. Cables from Synergistic Reaserch, LessLoss, Wireworld and more
I am running the most recent version of the Beta firmware. I have Auto Dim enabled as well on my ethernet input. My display(s) don't dim either. I will be quite honest in saying that I never noticed this before because my D440 Pro's face up and are in shelving.

I am running the most current version of Roon. I might suggest opening a support ticket with Devialet.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(17-Mar-2018, 12:14)Waiski Wrote: What D do you have.
I had same problems with 1000 Pro. It was problem with synchronisation of the amps. Companion did play bit later and all sounded weird. I did measure the amps and could confirm this problem. Power totally off and on did solve the problem.

Yeah, it sounds weird when it happens. I believe this issue will be fixed in the next FW.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Hello
After the CI upgrade, for me the most "painful" stuff is the Iphone App not working correctly. I got it confirmed by Devialet; they are supposed to write another one at some point but in the meantime I find it very annoying.
I always turn on/off my Devialet with the App and I also adjust the volume with it. I rarely use the real remote.
After a few hours/few days, the Iphone App will not find the Devialet any more. The ONLY way to sort it ou is to reboot the Devialet (either plug off the cable or push 5 seconds on the front button). Before CI it used to happen too (very rarely) and switching on the Devialet with the real remote was enough to fix it.
This is very annoying and I am really disappointed since it is very basic function that most of the people need to use.
I would imagine people are much bothered by that than enjoying the new features of CI !
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
Hi - there's a really easy fix to this. Double tap the home button on your remote. Close the app properly. Restart the app...
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s