Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with radios
There is a firmware update to resolve a radio bug.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

The bug - "radios are not avaible" - is till showing up.
Access to stations is fine - why this information?

No problem with router etc. The day after the new update was fine, however the information
has been shown for the last 2 days.

Steen
The error message pops up here time to time. I just ignore it. It actually never appears when I listen to radio but when I listen to something else with the radio channel in the play list.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(17-Apr-2016, 07:28)steenh Wrote: The bug - "radios are not avaible" - is till showing up.
Access to stations is fine - why this information?

No problem with router etc. The day after the new update was fine, however the information
has been shown for the last 2 days.

Steen

Hi steenh,

Maybe problems on the server side (like server response time or something else). I observe some times "Deezer is not available" too.
I got this message too when they release the new DOS version but now it's fine for me. And you ?
Sorry guys - very basic question. I just got back from a long trip. Spark updated to 1.5. I don't see radio - how do I get radio in Spark? (I can't upgrade the dialog or phantom to 1.7 yet. Not working for some reason - keeps quitting on me.)

Thanks!
(10-May-2016, 15:09)MountainGuy Wrote: Sorry guys - very basic question.  I just got back from a long trip.  Spark updated to 1.5.  I don't see radio - how do I get radio in Spark?  (I can't upgrade the dialog or phantom to 1.7 yet.  Not working for some reason - keeps quitting on me.)  

Thanks!

As far as I know you need both Spark 1.5+ and DevialetOS 1.7+ for the webradios to work.

Unfortunate that you are having trouble with the DevialetOS update, mine was quick and straightforward. Are you initiating the update from a computer or phone/tablet?
Update from computer. Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet. Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.
(11-May-2016, 05:36)MountainGuy Wrote: Update from computer.  Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet.  Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.

Did you do a complete factory reset ?
(11-May-2016, 05:36)MountainGuy Wrote: Update from computer.  Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet.  Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.

Did you do a complete factory reset ?
I still have a problem with internet radio, it will play for about 20 minutes then start to break up until it stops. During the break up / intermittent playing if I just press pause and play again it runs again no problem for a period before doing the same thing again.
I have run the same radio station on my iPhone and Mac in parallel and these do not give any problem so its not a bandwidth issue (I have 50Mbps connection anyway).
Any clues?
Thanks