Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with radios
Anybody else having problems with webradios today? I see it in Spark on my Mac and iPhone, but can't select it.
(19-Oct-2016, 11:51)cloudkicker Wrote: Anybody else having problems with webradios today? I see it in Spark on my Mac and iPhone, but can't select it.

Yes, I experience the same using different iMacs and iPhones all have the latest Spark version installed (1.6.3). I was able to check the previous version too before I updated it and it did not work either. Whatever the problem is it must be something on the administrator side (server side owned by Devialet). Only Radio, Spotify and Tidal works fine for me.

I do not understand how a company can not put up an alert for all users in this chat room to let them know something is wrong and they may try to resolve it (this is not a critic on their product but definitely on their customer care attitude in general).
(19-Oct-2016, 11:51)cloudkicker Wrote: Anybody else having problems with webradios today? I see it in Spark on my Mac and iPhone, but can't select it.

Had to use TuneIn via CC Audio to listen the morning news while having breakfast.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
It is still not working overhere!!!!
Has anyone Some information?
(20-Oct-2016, 07:15)Johnnydev Wrote: It is still not working overhere!!!!
Has anyone Some information?

No radio here (The Netherlands). I have posted a service call (yesterday). No answer yet.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
No radio here in South Korea.
I cant select the radio source. It does not respond to touch.

나의 SM-N920S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Same issue in Ireland.
The "Radio" button doesn't respond to a touch in Spark..... appears to have been disabled by Devialet for some reason.... Sad
Just saw this posted on Devialet Help Centre:
Quote:Our web radio in Spark will be momentary closed.

We are working to bring back this service into your Spark application as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience
no radio in germany either. spark really sucks. i hope devialet is making the phantoms indipendent from this crappy software very, very soon! everybody should bother them to do so in order to get some momentum...
We can only wait. Webradios is so convenient I use it everyday, especially to listen to both Dewtone stations. Both high quality bit rate streams.